Get Along

Justin's POV:

When YN left the restaurant, I chased after her.

"Baby!" I called her. I saw her walking towards my car. I jogged over to her.

Before I could say anything, paparazzi surrounded us, throwing random questions.

I unlocked the doors and we both got inside. I carefully backed out of the parking spot, trying not to hit any of them. Once they were out of my way, quickly drove out of the parking lot.

It was silent in the car, until I broke it.

"I get that you're mad." I said.

"I'm not mad, Justin. I'm pissed. Both of our exes are going to be on this tour." She hissed.

"I know, but there's nothing much that we can do, baby. Believe me, I don't want them on this tour just as much as you do, but we can't do anything." I explained.

"There is something that I can do. I'm leaving this tour." She said, leaning her head on the window.

"Please don't do that, baby. I need you here. We all need you here." I said.

"Justin, I can't be here. It'll be too awkward for me. You know what? Take me to the tour bus. I'm packing my shit and going home." She hissed.

"No, I'm not taking you to the tour bus." I said.

"Why not?" She asked.

"Because you're not gonna run from your problems. I can't stand the fact that they're gonna be on this tour with us. It pisses me off too, but we're gonna get through this together. I'm not leaving, you're not leaving. We're both staying here together." I explained, grabbing her hand.

She sighed. "Why do you hate me?"

"I'm doing this because I love you very much. Besides, I could never hate you." I glanced at her. She gave me a smile.

"Fine, I'll stay. Just for you." She said, looking back out the window.

"Thank you, baby. I love you."

"I love you too."
-

YN's POV:

When we got back to the restaurant, we sat back down with everyone. They didn't order yet.

I picked up the menu and looked at it.

"Come join us." I heard Scooter say.

"What's up, everybody?" I heard a very familiar guy voice say.

"Hey, everyone." I heard another familiar girl voice say.

I felt Justin's grip around my waist tighten. I was too nervous to look up. I didn't need to. I already knew who they are.

"It's okay, baby." Justin whispered in my ear.

I nodded my head and slowly lifted my head up. When Austin and I first made eye contact, he smiled at me.

"Hey, YN! How've you been?" He asked, fixing his black leather jacket.

"I need to go to the bathroom." My voice slightly cracked. I quickly got up from my seat and headed straight towards the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror, immediately getting flashbacks of Austin back when we were together. I don't think that I can do this. Part of me thinks that Justin can't do it either. He might've said that we can do it, but I doubt it. One of them is going to try and fuck up our relationship.

I jumped when I heard the door open. It was Ariana.

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine."