~Congrats to You!~

Distributer's Note:
Congratulations to you for finishing this fan fiction collection of Mr. De Vil's unforgettable, indulgent, romantic escapades.

I think later on, with the respective permission of the amazing owners of their written work. I'd love to share more similar styled stories, putting them into this collection, all about the man who oughta be locked up and never released. Under what charge? Simple: stealing our hearts.

Thank you so much for taking your time to read this, you are best thing since sliced bread!!! :)

Now..if only Cruelle (or Cruello) comes around and does something like how Studio C on YouTube does of like saying "Hey thanks for watching, be sure to subscribe and such." You know something-

(Cruelle walks into the room, and stands over FanFicEXPLOSION, who just so happens to be sitting in a comfy chair)

FanFicEXPLOSION: Oh no.

Cruelle: I think you mean "Oh yes", Fan darling.

FanFicEXPLOSION (awkwardly): Uh...Hey (says it long and a bit over exaggerated with a nervous smiles)...How's a going?

Cruelle: (Takes a drag of his cigarette before talking) I thought you were going to be doing a Seinfield similar greeting of a hello, but I guess not.

FanFicEXPLOSION (snaps fingers to getting an idea): Cruelle?

Cruelle: Don't worry dear, I'm listening.

FanFicEXPLOSION: I gotta joke for you.

Cruelle: I'll try to stay wake.

FanFicEXPLOSION: (sighs) Why did Adele want to cross the rode?

Cruelle: So she could say "Hello on the other side".

(Pre-recorded laughing sequence)

FanFicEXPLOSION (speechless and taking a comical pause): How did you know that?

Cruelle (wraps his mink fur coat around him more and throws out his cigarette into a garbage can in one fell swoop): Intelligence, darling...intelligence, also deadpan British humour, always in fashion. Oh, and  FanFic.

FanFicEXPLOSION: Yeah?

Cruelle: Get out here.

FanFicEXPLOSION (Frowns with puppy dog eyes and head held down): Ok.

(FanFicEXPLOSION Leaves)

(Cruelle looks out to the lovely readers)

Cruelle: Thank you so much you darlings, for your brilliant attention. Your compliments, votes, and shares of recommendation are dulcet, silk, and rather scandalously envisioned tones to my ears. Each and every woman (or men, which is perfectly understandable) is perfect and gorgeous in her own rights. No matter if natural, altered, or in any shape or form. Despite flaws that appear to be mental of personality traits, or even physical, which there is no such thing. You are queens of the world, who rule the world, and are delightfully delectable.

Expect for Fanfic of course.

FanEXPLOSION (from afar): I heard that!

Cruelle: I'm only kidding there love, live a little will you.

FanFicEXPLOSION: I think you have to! You and your fancy knickerbockers always have something to get mad about!

(Cruelle ignores FanFic)

Cruelle: In any matter of acknowledgement I've given, I'd like to ask you a small favour, for continuation sake to get the word out there of this delicious collection. If this get's 1,000 votes, I'll do something extra special if you can't get enough me. Well, after what you and I have been through, it's relevant.

Until then, darlings, good-bye.