002

"So Ayesha how's the whole cooking thing going for you?" Tiana asked.

I clenched my jaw. Why the hell she keep asking me questions?

"Everything is good. I actually have a meeting with food network. They want me to have my own show." I said.

I heard her scoff.

I felt Jaz grab my hand.

"Dont." He mouthed.

"Why waste your time with that? You should've just became a lawyer like me." She said cockily. "Well everyone has their own dreams." I said calmly.

I was so close from putting her in her place again.

She glared at me. I stopped the urge to roll my eyes and continued eating and chatting away with Sydel.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

Wardell

Ayesha was beautiful. Definitely better looking than her sister and she didn't seem like a complete bitch. That's how T described her.

I watched quietly as she chatted away with my sister. Her smile was beautiful and her eyes. She had gorgeous eyes.

I felt Seth nudge me. I looked at him. He had a knowing smirk on his face. I shook my head and looked away.

I noticed that Ayesha was gone.

"I'll be right back I'm gonna get something to drink." I said.

Tiana nodded.

I got up and and went into the kitchen. I saw Ayesha getting something from the fridge.

She had some nice legs. I leaned against the counter and stood behind her.

She turned around and jumped dropping the mug of lemonade all over my pants.

"Shit!" We both exclaimed. "I'm so sorry." She exclaimed while grabbing tissues wiping my pants. Occasionally touching my dick.

"Um." I coughed.

She realized that she was literally rubbing me and jumped up.

"I'm so sorry." She exclaimed.

I chuckled.

"It's alright. It's just lemonade." I said while chucking.

She laughed lightly. I stared at her beautiful eyes.

"Is there something on my face?" She asked. I chuckled. "No. Your eyes are just very beautiful." I said completely forgetting that I have a wife.

She smiled and blushed.

"Well thank you. You have nice eyes too." She said.

I chuckled.

"I should go change." I said.

She nodded. I turned and walked away with a smile on my face.

Damn. I thought to myself while biting my lip.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●•

Ayesha

I wiped up the lemonade and threw the paper towels out.

"What happened?" Sonya asked. "I accidentally spilt lemonade on Stephen." I said.

She chuckled.

"Klutz. Don't know why they let you in a kitchen." Tiana commented before walking upstairs.

I rolled my eyes and looked. Sonya looked between tiana and I.

"Your mother told me about you twos relationship." She said.

I frowned.

"You're a sweetheart I don't know why she's so rude." She said.

I chuckled.

"That's my sister for you." I mumbled. "Dont know why Wardell married a woman like that. He could've gotten you." She said before walking away leaving me wide eyed.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

Well Mama Curry don't like Tiana. Who else don't like her??
Comment and Vote.
Word Count: 504
-Hannah🎀💋