008

November 3rd

I heard banging on my door.

"What the hell?" I mumbled from in my kitchen.

I put my empty bowl into the sink and walked to the door.

I opened the door not caring that the person outside would see me in a sports bra and shorts.

I was pushed back into my house and the door slammed shut. I was then pushed against the wall and lips pressed against mine.

My eyes widened. I pushed the person away and saw Stephen behind his hood.

"What the fuck!" I yelled.

He pushed me against the door and kissed my lips hungrily.

"Shut the hell up." He mumbled.

I moaned as he grinded his hips into mine.

I moaned into his mouth.

His hands cupped my breast causing me to moan loudly.

"You like that baby girl?" Stephen asked as we kissed.

I nodded. My mind clouded with pleasure and lust.

Stephen picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He gripped my ass tightly. I moaned loudly.

"I'm hungry babygirl." He whispered in my ear as he kissed my ear. "So eat." I panted. 

He sucked on my neck. I moaned loudly.

He laid me on my counter top.

"Don't mind if I do." He said while kissing right above my shorts.

He pulled them down and growled when he saw that I was wearing no panties.

"You're such a little slut wearing no panties for Daddy." He purred.

He spread my legs apart and kissed my thighs. I moaned loudly.

"God Stephen stop teasing!" I cried.

He chuckled and kissed my wet core lightly.

"Baby you're so wet. And I didn't even do anything to you yet." He said huskily. 

I ran my hands through his hair.

He licked up my slit slowly. I moaned loudly. I've never been pleasured like this before.

He put my legs up on his shoulders and continued licking me up and down.

I moaned loudly and pushed his face closer to my core. He moaned which sent vibrations through me.

"God Stephen I'm close!" I cried.

He continued licking and sucking. He then added two fingers in me and sucked on my clit.

"Oh my God!" I cried. "Say my name." He growled. "Stephen!" I moaned. "Wrong!" He growled.

He pulled his fingers out. I whimpered.

He bit down lightly on my clit.

"Oh go- wardell! Daddy!" I moaned loudly as I released.

He moaned as he licked me up and down. I gripped his hair tightly as I cummed.

I was panting when I finished. He pulled up my shorts and tapped my area.

I blushed and sat up.

He stood in between my legs and kissed my lips letting me taste myself.

"Has anyone ever done that to you?" He asked.

I shook my head and blushed. He chuckled and lifted my chin up.

"Good. Cause only I get to." He said while gripping my area causing me to moan.

He kissed my lips once again shutting me up.

We both pulled away panting.

"Don't you have to see your wife." I said. "She's not home. Even if she was she wouldn't really care." He said.

I frowned. I didn't know Tiana treated him that badly.

"So you come here?" I asked. "Yup. Cause I know my presence would be appreciated." He said with a smirk. "Oh really?" I asked.

He chuckled and nodded pecking my lips once again.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

Alright raise your hand if you're going to church. All of you guys should raise your hands!!! Yall all need jesus including me.
Comment and Vote.
Word Count: 604
-Hannah🎀💋