013

Ayesha

It's been a few days since I spoke to Stephen. And I'm glad. I'm trying to stay away from him because I don't want this thing we have to escalate anymore than it already has.

I can't fall for my sisters husband no matter how much we dislike each other I can't do that to her.

I sighed and drank some water.

I heard a knock on my door. I put my glass down and went to the door.

I opened it.

"Stephen?" I questioned. "We need to talk." He said.

I nodded and let him in.

We sat on the couch.

"What's up?" I asked. "You're right. We can't do this." He said.

I stated at him.

"I love Tiana. I'm not about let a slut ruin our relationship." He said.

I choked on my spit.

"Excuse me." I said. "You heard me. Tiana told me what you did." He said.

I looked at him confused.

"And what did she tell you?" I asked. "I don't need to explain anything to you. I'm just here to tell you that whatever we had is done." He said.

I got up.

"Well thank you for making that clear. Now you can leave. I have things to do." I said.

He stared at me.

To be honest I wasn't that hurt. I'm glad he wanted to stop this.

He looked hurt.

"Bye Stephen." I said aggravated.

He rolled his eyes and left.

"I'm free!" I sang.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

I was currently at the club. I felt so free. Like knowing that whatever the hell Wardell and I had was over made me feel good.

I had my hair in a neat bun. My makeup was done bold and sexy. I wore a burgundy fitted dress with black and gold heels.

I was here with a few friends.

They were all dancing and drinking. I sipped my sex on the beach and casually watched the dance floor.

"Hey pretty." A deep voice said.

I looked to my left and up. I saw a handsome dark-skinned man look at me. He kind of looked like the guy that played Calvin from Tyler Perry's House of Payne.

I smiled at him.

Lord he was fine.

"I'm Lance." He said.

My heart skipped beats.

It is him.

"I'm Ayesha." I said while shaking his hand.

He smiled and kissed it.

"Well Ayesha might I say you look very beautiful." He said.

I blushed.

"Thank you." I said.

He smiled.

"Would you like to dance?" He asked.

"Of course." I said.

He smiled and we went to the dance floor to dance.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●●

Aye let's get it Ayesha😂.
Comment and Vote.
Word Count: 450
-Hannah🎀💋