003

^^ thats tiana

Stephen

"Baby I don't see why you hate your sister." I said as we got ready for bed.

Tiana looked at me like I was crazy.

"Because she's always been jealous of me." She said while getting dressed for bed.

I sighed.

"She's not that bad." I mumbled while washing your face.

Yeah you think that because she rubbed your dick.

I turned off the sink and wiped my face with a towel.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Tiana in bed. She had on a short night gown and her hair was wrapped.

I wonder if Ayesha wraps her hair at night

I shook my head of those thoughts and crawled into bed with Tiana.

I wrapped my arms around her but she pushed me away.

"So you're mad at me now?" I asked.

She didn't answer me. I rolled my eyes and turned the other way.

We've been married for 6 months now all we do is fight.

Maybe I should've listened to my mom and not married her.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

Ayesha

I smiled widely as I stared at the one year contract I had with food network. If all goes good they will have me for longer.

I signed the contract and gave it to the man.

"Glad to have you on board Miss. Alexander." He said while shaking my hand.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

@ayeshaalexander: it's official!!

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

"Congrats sis!" Jaz said while hugging me.

I squealed.

"I can't believe this. I'm finally gonna have my dreams come true!" I exclaimed.

He chuckled.

We sat at the restaurant table.

"So what happened with you and Stephen yesterday?" He asked. "What are you talking about?" I asked confused. "Yesterday he was staring at you and yall were in the kitchen for quite some time." He said with a smirk. "Oh my gosh. I wouldn't do that. No matter how much tiana and I dislike each other i will not do that to her." I said. "Tiana don't dislike you. She hates you." He clarified.

I sighed.

"I touched his..." I said trailing off towards the end. His eyes widened. "No!" He exclaimed.

I nodded shamefully.

"He also told me my eyes were beautiful. And his mom said she hates Tiana." I said. "Oh we know." He said.

I looked at him confused.

"Sonya told mom and dad bluntly." He said.

I laughed.

"Did they say anything?" I asked. "You know mom. She doesn't like Tiana and who she's become but that's still her daughter and dad well that's the same. But no they didn't say anything." He said.

I sighed.

"I feel like it's my fault our family fell apart." I mumbled. "Hey don't talk stupidness now. It's a happy day. And we are celebrating at lunch together because you are getting your own TV show." He said.

I smiled and nodded.

"You're right. I honestly can't wait to tell mom and dad later tonight at dinner." I said.

Jaz chuckled nervously.

"Yeah about that. Um. Tiana and Stephen are coming." He said.

"Great."

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~~●~●~●~●~●~

Yeah so Ayesha and Tiana really don't have a strong relationship. Wardell is already thinking about why he married tiana. I can't wait for things to spice up. Hope yall liked this chapter.
Comment and Vote.
Word Count: 546
-Hannah🎀💋