011

Ayesha

Friday November 21, 2014

I sat down in the living room back at Tiana and Stephen's house. They had won the game and we all decided to relax at her place. What shocked me was that Tiana invited me.

Stephen smiled at me from the other couch while he talked with his brother.

I smiled back and turned to Sydel.

"Was I the only one to find it weird when Tiana invited me?" I asked. "Nope. I feel like she's gonna do something to you, but I don't know." Sydel said.

I laughed lightly.

I wanted this night to be over honestly because I just wanted to go home and sleep. That's all I wanted to do.

I sighed and got up.

"Stephen that was a great game you played great and I would love to stay longer but I'm exhausted. So I'll see you guys." I said.

Everybody nodded and said their good byes. Steph stared at me before I left.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

I sighed in happiness when I got into my bathtub. I needed this bath to be honest and I'm glad I got it.

I was sitting in my bathtub. It was filled with water and of course bubbles. Music was playing and I just leaned my head back and relaxed.

"Damn babygirl." I heard a voice.

My head snapped over the the door and I saw Stephen standing there with a smirk on his face.

"How the hell did you get in?" I asked.

My heart was racing.

"Spare key." He said while holding the key. "Stephen why are you here?" I asked a little scared.

I mean could you blame me though. He snuck into my house.

"I want you. Ayesha. I want you bad." He said with lust in his eyes.

My heart was racing.

He started walking closer to the bathtub.

Oh dear god.

He stuck his hand in and brushed it against my thighs. I squeezed my thighs together. He chuckled and flipped the switch that let the water drain out.

"There's something on your bed for you. Put it on and come downstairs." He said while kissing my lips.

I stared at him with wide eyes as he left.

I stepped out of the tub and wrapped a towel around my body. I went into the room and saw a lingerie peice. It was wine red and a two piece. I dried my skin and put lotion on. I put the set on and also the heels.

I left my hair down and grabbed my robe. I went downstairs and saw Stephen sitting on the couch.

He smirked when he saw me.