Get you back

Emily pov
It's been crazy preparing for Nationals! So much has happened and I can't wait to go the competition and win!

Piper pov
We got invited to a Pre nationals competition and we won so we now have a 10 point advantage that we can use at Nationals!

Riley pov
But there is allot of strange things happening at the moment. The costumes get sent back and all these love letters stirred up allot of drama

Tiger pov
But then things got worse! Tess came to the studio unexpectedly.

Noah Pov
Amanda has been suspended from the studio and I know she was wouldn't send the costumes back! She's been apart of our family for so long!

Michelle pov
I don't think that Amanda is behind the problems at the moment

Salone pov
But we are a team and if we pull together we can go and win nationals!

Suzanne (Trudy) Pov
But guess what? I'm here to make sure they don't! Messing with the next step is just good fun. And I'm nowhere near finished with them yet!

Order of dancers left to right
Emily,Noah,Riley, Piper, James Michelle, Salone, Beth,Richelle,Tiger,Suzanne

⭕⭕⭕

Noah pov
Miss Kate gave me time in studio A to practice my Solo but I can't seem to Focus anything but Amanda, but shes not here and I want to get her back

The energy seemed to stopped, everytime he would try to flip he would fall. Everytime he would try to spin, he would balance. It was as if Amanda was the driving force. behind him. "Alright Noah!" He hered Kate enter the studio A, "Show me what you got" She smiled.

She had high hopes and started the music, as Kate watched Noah dance the look on her face said it all. She was disappointed, Something was wrong with Noah - She could just feel it and she needed to sort it out.

"Ok, Ok Ok stop! Noah what's wrong?" Kate asked, her voice was soft and the smile on her face considerate. "I just...I guess I....." He hesitated. "I miss Amanda, She wouldn't send the costumes Back! She's been apart of us for so Long!" Noah went on.

Miss Kate pov
Honestly, I miss Amanda too. She has been a valued member of the team for so long, but if the man says it was Amanda then I have to decide where she lies in A troupe or if she needs to move on.

"I know...I miss her too"Kate said." So why don't we just bring her back in? Nationals is in a few weeks and we need as much rehearsal time as we can!" Noah reasoned. "Noah I would but we don't have costumes at the moment and they may not arrive in time for Nationals, so if Amanda is innocent well find out soon enough!" Kate said stepping forward and putting here hand on history arm.

"Now come on let's go again" She said, The studio head had managed to get Noah's mood up, if he wanted Amanda back- they needed to prove she was innocent.

⭕⭕⭕

Suzanne (Trudy) Pov
I'm meeting up with Lucien in a mall and were going over the plan and I'm hoping to tell him about what I've done to the studio.