Penny drops

Tiger pov
I still can't believe it. Suzanne or Trudy whatever her name is, has left the next step! This means that we have to start thinking about whos taking her spot.

A troupe had gathered in the dressing room with the door closed. There was great deal of anger in the room, Kate was pacing around the room with her phone in hand. She was tapping it quickly in her palm as she prepared to talk to A troupe. "Guys, we have to think about who is taking Trudys place in the team" She announced.

Everyone looked around at eachother, all exchanging looks between themselves. Beth and Tiger were the alternates so it would naturally be one of them that would dance in Next round of Nationals. "Which one of you wants to dance in Trudys place?" Kate asked. A troupe stayed silent for a few moments. "Come on guys one of you has to step up and dance with Us" Kate said stepping forward.

"Well, Can't we just leave it for abit? The Semis aren't until Tomorrow" Noah wondered, he turned to Kate. "Okay, you get 30 Minutes then we have to make a decision, Alright?" Kate compromised, Raising an eyebrow.

Noah pov
I suggest putting off selecting which alternate to use because we just lost a key dancer , so I figured if we take some time out to cool off and think. If we are in better frame of mind, we will make a better choice and it will affect the team in a good way.

"Well I'm going to find Trudy and confront her, I need to know why she did this to us!" Emily announced, walking over to the tables to tie up her shoe laces. "Anyone coming?" She then asked, looking around at her team mates. "I'll come!" Noah then announced, "This is all my fault! I'm the one who led her to the studio - Remember Riley, When the electrics broke?"  Noah wondered, looking at Emilys sister.

"Yeah that's right, But anyway thats irrelevant now. I don't think we should stirr up any trouble!" Riley suggested. Fidgeting next to james who was getting annoyed at it. 

Riley pov
I do remember what Noah said, i also remembered vowing that whoever cut the electrics would be cut from A troupe. So it looks like Trudy was responsible for that too! This is Bad!

"Emily, Don't go to her" Riley called out, "It will only make things worse!"

Emily pov
When Riley calls out at me, I'm just walking away with Noah and u don't turn back to her. This girl has almost destroyed my dreams of dancing at internationals on so many occasions! She needs to be put into place!

⭕⭕⭕

♒♒♒♒
"Welcome Back to the absolute Dance national championships I'm chuck Anderson and along side me I have my esteemed guest Tre Armstrong and the competition is coming to its end is the right?"

"Well chuck, we have two more rounds Semis and Finals and then we will have our 18th annual winner' so up first we have Superstar dance Co!"

♒♒♒♒

Superstar dance Co took to the stage, their costumes luminous and lighting them up as they danced. They had stepped up allot since last year, shocking everyone given they lost in the male solos last year. Trudy was with WRTW Dance in the wings, her new team was performing next. She was explaining her latest plan to ruin the next step.

"So, What do you think? The dance is amazing!" She said, looking at Lucien. He thought for a moment before answering her, "Ok, if you say so. But If we loose it's on you! He warned.