Trapped [A] || Kaneki Ken ||

a/n: gonna post this angst then urie angst

inspiration song: Henry's 'Trap' ft. Kyuhyun & Taemin

!!SHORT PROMPT!!

- ♛ -

      He couldn't move any longer, he felt a dead weight on his body, especially on his lungs. It was choking him, suffocating him until he could no longer breathe. Why was he getting heavier as he was inside the corner of your heart?

He wanted to touch you, feel your radiating body heat again, but he's stuck in this black darkness. On and on, he keeps settling down in this same place, the place that welcomes him so often. As he falls deeper and deeper, he can tell you're forgetting more and more about him.

Inside this love that always lingers, he's trapped.

He's getting so tired of dreaming alone. Kaneki thought too hopefully that someday, you're there, strongly shaking him and waking up him from this terrible dream.

He's trapped. Kaneki is losing himself; not even able to remember his own name without you by his side. Would you ever release him from the cages of that bind him with the thoughts of you? Would you ever let him go? He's trapped.

You and him; are becoming more different--

In your endless selfishness, greed; he was abandoned like a bird inside a small birdcage, calling out for your help. He couldn't fly away if he's behind these bars.

He's getting more and more weak at these rushing thoughts of you, inside this love that still lingers so heavily, dwelling more and stronger in his heart. He's trapped.

Struggling, he's trying to forget you. To Fly away. To let you go. To be free. But he's still trapped.

Tired and dreaming alone, when will you come wake him up and set him free?

He's losing himself, slowing fading away from someone that once use to be him... He can't even remember his own name.

Not without you.