Lights & Rainy Days [A] || Urie Kuki ||

theme: Urie's reaction to your break up to call off this relationship

- ♛ -

Just standing there, frozen in his spot. Feet as if glued to the ground, he's staring blankly at your back. From your words, he didn't know what to do. Watching you moving further away from him, Urie can feel it. His heart that is getting darker and darker, he can feel every twist and ache in his heart as your words echoed in his mind, even to this day. In an instant, he lost the light inside of him.

Even if he tries to find you like this, even if he tries to think of you again like this, he ends up falling apart so easily like paper soaked in water. He can't do anything because he has lost his light. He was lightless.

Before he knew, the love light that you once use to shine him with-- it's now faded out. If he had realized the farewell earlier, it would have been better. The large emptiness continues to scratch at him, reminding him often you were no longer by his side. The painful scares remind him of you; he needs your love.

Even if he says this a hundred times, it was just a soliloquy.

If a day passes by and another day starts, it was you who was his light, but now it was gone and he's standing still in the dark. If he tries to hold on to you now, no matter how many times he begs you to come back to him, he can't. He just can't. Not in this darkness without his light.

You are leaving, don't say good bye. The event keeps replaying in his mind like a repeating film. The memories, all of them, are all going so fast. It's so far away that he can no longer reach for it. It's getting even darker for him. For a second, he feels like you will return, but it was a lie. He can't leave from his spot.

Urie waits for you, who is already far away. He can't do anything, but wait -- and rot -- in this spot he's glued to, in this darkness.

He can't smile, he can't find you, he can't stop.

He's lightless without you.

And when the world turns dark-- his world as well; the rain quietly falls. Everything is so still. Even today, without a doubt, he cannot get out of it. He cannot escape the repeating thoughts of you. Now he knows that this is the end; he knows this is all just foolishness. Now he's aware that it's not true. He's just disappointed in himself for letting himself fall in love, for being so vulnerable to such an emotion to only fall and shatter into pieces. Pieces that were unable to be put back together as a whole again.

On rainy days, the thoughts of you haunt him more than any other day. It tortured him throughout the night. When the rain starts to stop, the thoughts of you follow, slowly. Little by little, the thoughts of you go away. Most of them anyway.

Urie must be drunk; he needs to stop drinking. Since the rain is falling still, he thinks he might fall as well again. This doesn't mean that he misses you, no, not that. It just means that the time had together was a bit sharp, cutting him so deeply. When it's the type of day you really liked, memories of the past keep reopening so raw in his mind, flooding and filling every part of him. It was like poison almost.

Though, he doesn't bother to make an effort to escape from this. Now, he's erasing all of you, emptied out all of you, yet the rain falls again. All the memories of you he had hid with effort; it all comes back to him again like a wave of emotions.

On rainy days, you still haunt his mind and torture him throughout the night. Now there is no path for him to return, but looking at your happy face; he will still try to laugh since he was the one without the strength to prevent this from happening in the first place. What can he do about something that's already ended?

He's just regretting after all of it like the stupid fool he was. Rain always falls, so it will keep repeating again. When it will stop, maybe it'll stop as well.

The rain always falls and so will he.