This One's Weeping [A] || Urie Kuki ||

a/n: i quote Len "i feel angst-y"

another song inspiration. really short because i just wanted a short angst scenario of Urie for Len.

 - ♛ - 

      He felt it. Cutting into him, the doubting painful knife deep into his skin. Feel it deepening the rift, finally hit just right. Couldn't take the love he had, so weak and burning low, perhaps. But it grew into a weapon, only hurting him, that he knew. Tears were spilling from his eyes, this never has happened before, but he could no longer hold them back, sadly. He was falling apart from the inside.

This part of him he despised so, this part of him that wants a simple "right or wrong". And it feels as if that everything he chooses will always be false. He felt so weak, he hated this.

Can you even read the message written clear as can be? Can you even read his mind? See his lost fantasy? Can you even find the one who dyed his red heart to black?

Who could it be..?

Can you even answer these questions? Can you even stop the rope from hanging him by his neck? Did you really both choose it right saying you two were okay this way?

"Just tell me how, it's not like I care now."

Counting days like numbers, Urie knew they all pass their prime and again hypnotically swimming through time. Behind the walls and guards he put up, he hides, knowing long they had died. He was completely vulnerable. 

From problems, his resolve, just can't solve. Accomplished, content with? This life he lives...

'Til you think and he speaks, that demon inside us.

Saying "let me just leave". Saying "someone kill me"!

His heart was red, but now dyed to black.

But who could it be, someone needs to tell.

Can he even scream the dreams he sword would never go out? Who was the one who let his hopes just curl up and die? Who turned his red heart to black?

Hey, who could it be? No, it's gotta be...