2.

Chrystal Langin.

21 year old artist with paint splattered hands as an accessory.

That was who I used to be.

Now I'm Chrystal Langin.

Girlfriend of Germany's wonder boy, Mario Gotzë.

Lost in the swirling shadows of shallow misconceptions and overrated stereotypes.

.............

Mario slung his arm around me as we were lying on the couch of the apartment we shared.

It felt so nice and comforting to be wrapped around his arms and to be reminded that I was still Chrystal Langin.

Not Girlfriend Of Mario Gotzë.

Don't get me wrong,  I loved to be Mario's girlfriend,  but now in this hubbub and chaos of everything.

I forgot who I was.  I forgot where I came from.  I forgot that Mario wasn't going to be there forever.

To held me in his arms and remind me constantly.

I got up and placed a kiss on his cheek,  before I went to work on my new piece.

Art is a wonderful thing, even though sometimes in the process of making it, it can get ruined.

Art is abstract, stagnant and beautiful all at once.

Art makes you fall in love with its every brush stroke and every curve and corner.

Art was what brought me and Mario together.

"What are you working on babe?"

I smiled as I continued to paint my picture on swift strikes of colour.

"I'm working in my new piece for the art exhibition that Ciara is throwing remember?"

"Oh yeah! When is it again?"

"On Friday,will you be there?"

"I have training,but I'll try to make it."

I smiled,but deep inside I wanted to get Mario to come and scream at him for not turning up for any my events,while I was blatantly expected to show up to his.

And when I didn't, he threw a huge fit and refused to talk to me for the rest of the day. To be completely honest, being with Mario was like being with a 5 year old child. He threw massive fits over the littlest of things and he was so childish.

He left me alone eventually and I continued my piece. I had a strict deadline as to when I had to finish this and I did not want to be late.

After 2 Hours

Finally I finished my painting and I was lying in bed. Many thoughts came out of nowhere and starting dancing around my head.

Was I happy with Mario?
Could I actually deal with the stress of being in the spotlight?
Would I be better off not being with Mario?

This thoughts were regular occurrences in my head and I couldn't blame myself for having reason to thinking this,Mario had given me plenty of reasons to.

I sat up and I looked around the apartment, wondering if this was the life I wanted my child to grow up in later on.

Even now, I could see the multiple cameras outside of the apartment, ready to take the best picture of Mario they could get their dirty hands on.

To be honest,I was sick of the blinding lights and the flashing cameras. It was tiring always having to look your best.

I guess you could say that I was done with this fast life.