1.

Thousands, maybe even millions of girls around the world.

That's the amount of girls that would kill to be in my position. To call Mario their boyfriend. To be able to hug him and kiss him. To watch him drift off to sleep and rise in the morning.

If only, they knew how it felt.

How it felt to start losing yourself everytime you stepped out with you famous boyfriend. How it felt to not know who you were anymore.

Because that was everything that I felt.

I was so young, and vulnerable. The other WAG's are so much more mature and well-coped with all this.

This, having a million photographers take your picture every time you step out. Having to always look picture perfect from head to toe.

Having to say the right things all the time. Having to be well-mannered.

It was just so stressful and every time I told Mario about it, he simply shrugged and muttered "What can I do?"

I didn't want to admit at first, but Mario was right. What could he do about it? Nothing, precisely.

He was just as confused and navigating the limelight. But unlike me, he was actually doing a fantastic job at it.

Mario and I are so different, but yet we can't seem to leave each other.

A/N ayeeeeee new fanfic about Sunny! Im so excited to be writing this! I hope you guys will like what happens and stick around. Much love!