4.

The air was fresh and woke me up from the sleepy drowse I was in. My spirits lifted up and I looked up from the train window,l seeing the beautiful countryside rolling around.

The memories of yesterday's events were still fresh in my brain and I shook my head,hoping that maybe just maybe I could forget about it.

Mario oh Mario, I loved you so blindly and so much yet you broke my heart into two like that.  How was I supposed to even forgive you? How was I supposed to look into your eye and see someone I used to love?

They say that you will meet plenty of soul mates in your lifetime,but there will only be that one who you will live with together forever and be content. For the longest time,I thought that was you and now I'm not sure anymore.

I was heading to the town of Garmisch Parten-Kirchen to try and fix my view of this world and maybe change up my perspective of the situation.

Garmisch was one of those towns that were simply so simple and quaint that you couldn't help but feel like you were transported to the olden days and it made you forget about everything.

When my foot touched the station platform,the tiniest snowflake drifted from the sky and as they continued to plummet,a smile slyly crept onto my face.

"Hey Chrystal!" My long time friend Jay said while waving.

"Oh my god Jay it's been forever! What have you been up to?"

"Talk to you about this over some coffee?"

"You know me so well." I said while linking arms with him. That's how comfortable we were with each outer.  It was like he was almost my adopted brother.

"Okay so tell me everything."Jay asked with a sweet smile on my face.

I couldn't help it but naturally just splurt out everything to him. After all he knew me even better than Mario did. What Jay and I had was something that was special and something that I held close and near to my heart.

Jay's face had deflated and looked slightly angry.

"I'm going to kill Mario!" He said standing up.

"No come on Jay calm down and let's think this through,I'm obviously have to face him some time. But to think about it,he hasn't even tried to reach out to me at all ever since I stormed out."

"See!? He didn't even bother to call you or text you back,what type of cheating asshole would do that?"

"Someone who's been corrupted to the fame,I've known Mario ever since he was starting out in football and I guess the fame just got to him. I mean,he could go low but I never thought he could go as low as to sleep with my own sister. "

"You deserve better Chrystal and we both know that. Why do you hurt yourself when you already know the truth?"