6.

As I stepped back and took a good look at Jay's face, I knew that he had already fallen in love with me.

"So you really do like me huh? " I asked while laughing.

"That obvious? " He said.

As much as I did want to stay and spend time with Jay, I just knew deep down I had to go back to Munich  and face Mario.

I had to find out the truth about so many of the things that I was clueless about and why he did them.

So the next day, I waved goodbye to Jay at the train station and headed straight for the Hauptbahnfof Munich.

As my feet touched down on the familiar cobbled platform, I was instantly transported to the multiple trips I used to take with Mario.

I shook my head. I couldn't let the past faze me and let it cloud my judgement.  No matter what he said, it wouldn't fix anything.

He had already wrecked it beyond repair and it was completely unreplaceable.

I mean, he just threw away our relationship like it meant nothing it to him. And then he went to my sister?!  Just how cruel and unfair can this world get?

As I grabbed a taxi go our old apartment, I started to have some doubts and I was suddenly nervous and shaking.

Was I really ready to face the truth?  Was I ready to hear what he had to say for everything that he had done?

And then I realised that I shouldn't be scared of him. I had t done anything wrong as to hurt him.

Walking up the familiar staircases, small droplets of tears fell down my cheek.

We made so many memories here and some of them I will cherish, even though now I know that he didn't really love me. And it hurt, the truth I mean. Sometimes you just don't want to hear the brutal and honest truth and it sucks, because someone is always going  to have to slap you in the face and wake you up.

I reached the apartment and I hold up my fist, scared for what might happen and also because I really don't want to walk into something inappropriate. I knock on the door with fear written all over my face.

And of course,I'm suddenly standing face to face with my ex-boyfriend and of course, he has to be shirtless when he answers the door.

"Chrystal! I wasn't expecting you. I wasn't quite sure if you were coming back and getting your stuff or not." He said while awkwardly laughing and scratching his head.

"I didn't come to get my stuff Mario. I came here today to get answers from you. I want to know everything and I also think I deserve that much."

"Now's really not a good time Chrystal..." Mario drifted off while staring at the ground.

"Why not?"

He sighed and opened the door wider.

"Never mind, come in and I'll tell you everything.