GONE AND FELL

After this all i got some intuition that their was something in between us. that i don't know. I got that feeling for the first time. I use to think of her, dream of her, and gradually she was in my every act, every foolishness. The history classes were really boring those days. We were thought about the French Revolution. she use to sit near my bench with her friend kate. Kate was my good friend. She lived near my home. she was a short heighten and a jolly in nature. She use to understand me an my feelings for Malani. She was the first one to predict that i was in love with Malani. Once the history teacher noticed me that instead of listing to her boring lecture i was just looking at Malani. Then imideately kate warned me and i looked back to the teacher. Her face showed that she was satisfied by getting my attention. Instead i was wrong she called my mother an told her that i was now no more interested in studies. Suddenly their were rumors in the class about me and Malani. Kate told me that she is noe getting irritated because of the rumors. In order to stop them i took a wrong step. I told my fends that me an Malani were just fends and i loved some one other. This statement was soon on every mouth of my classmates. Gradually these reached to her too. But instead of telling me that she herd of my statement she kept mum. And i never thought that what will happen to her after hearing this all.