THE TRUTH

By the time it was very hard for me to accept that she didn't love me. That time was like my life has gone still, no hopes, no expectations. But the bigest problem was that she was just hiding the truth that she knows that i love someone else. She thought that i just said i love you to just care about her felling. But this she only knew. She didn't told any thing to Kate about this all.
Gradually our bond was getting weakened. The left over friendship was also diapering like it never existed. But with the grace of god one day she came to me during lunch time. I was busy with my friends, giggling, an joking. She came and said aloud that she wants to talk to me. I said say it heir only but she holded my hand and polled me an said in private. The boys near were listing all this and hooted. I got a little irritated but i compressed my felling and zipped it up and went with her. She took me to terrace and asked who is she? I replied about whom you are talking. She said the one who you love? tel about her! I replied in a low voice that u know her very well, and she started crying, i have an idea that she can't imagine that girl is she only. She said what is her name? and in a very low voice i said "Malani" . She slapped me as such i was joking and said please tell the truth. She shouted and said"TELL THE TRUTH". I was like why is she saying like that and was unable to get all the thing going around. She said that she knows that i loved some one else, i asked who told u so? and when? She said i got this news in the previous batch year by your friends. I was in a deep shock, I left my body lose and fell on knees before her and told. that it was my plan to keep my friends away from you because i would hate some one teasing you,as i love you. I said that you were only the one always an u will be the one only for me. She took my hand and lifted me up. We both were looking to each other for a long time, suddenly the resses bell rang off. I beaked the silence and said "its science class, important topic light is going to be started come on", but she stood still. When i dropped her hand and turned her hand was on my shoulder. I turned back an seen that her tears were rolling like pearls from her eyes to the check. I wiped them of by saying don't let them drop again from your eyes they are very precious. Soon their a smile was on her face and by seeing that i was not able to control my tears. she came close to me an said "will u love me forever like this only", nooded my head saying yes. She huged me and soon their was a loud voice of Kate "STOP, TEACHER ARRIVED" we both seen her an laughed an rand down stairs. that physics class was like a dream. And i was on the top of the world as i got what i wanted. She also felt light hearted and was happy. Kate as usual understood what all happened and was smiling looking us both. And i was soo happy that all things were fixed up and became normal....