Chapter 2

SIMON DOMINIC's POV

Finally, it was the final rounds. It has been a long and tiring day and I can't wait to wrap things up. There were 2 guys whose ages were in their mid 20s and a guy who was in his 30s who made it, along with 2 other girls.

One of them, Kim Soo Young has totally caught my eye. She had this flow and delivery in her that she could pour out to her audience. I found that really attractive about her.

Although this was the participants' last chances, the first four people didn't really get us, judges' attention and we were quite disappointed.

"Damn guys, I'm looking forward to her." I spoke, like finally when the person I was waiting for took a step forward with swag.

The moment she started rapping, I fell head over heels for her voice. It was extraordinary and so unique. I've never come across a girl like her.

Jay, Gray and I all cheered when she was done. That must've assured her that she did well because she was almost tearing up.

"Give us a few minutes and we'll get back to you." Gray asked the five of them to take a step outside while we discussed about who to pass.

We were trying to decide when I suggested, "Jerica is good. I want her to be in AOMG. She'll so really well, I'm sure of that."

They smirked and teased, "Why do you call her by her English name and are you sure you don't want her for your own interests?" I blushed a little, but told them it was really for the company.

After a while, we got them to come in. "Originally, we wanted to pick two of you to join us, but the latter exceeded the age limit." Gray said.

We called out the two ladies and we did it the 'Show Me The Money' style. "Kim Soo Young, you will be coming with us.." I walked over to her and presented her very own AOMG necklace.

"The rest of you, don't give up! Press on and you will realize your dreams." Jay encouraged them. We wrapped up and got Jerica to go to our office to take a look of her new environment.

Jay talked to her, "How do you like it? We look forward to working with you." We each gave her a hug to congratulate her.

She was handed some papers to sign, which she did almost immediately. I could see that this was her life long dream and she was determined.

"Welcome to AOMG!" We cheered for her. She exchanged numbers with everyone and we took some photos before she left for home.

Damn, that girl's got style. Should I make her mine? It seems like it's too soon, well I guess we should just wait and see what happens.

I suddenly thought of something and asked the guys, "Ya'll know I'm about to film a music video for one of my songs right?"

"Yeah we're still short of the female lead. Do you have any idea who could fit in?" Gray asked. "Why don't we give it to the new girl?" I suggested.

Their eyes lit up and said, "That's not such a bad idea! We'll call her in tomorrow to talk about it." Hearing this, I was so excited for the shoot and nodded in satisfaction with my partner.

We settled some admin matters and agreed to meet up early at 10am at the company the next day. I sent Jerica text soon after.

Me: Jerica, please make your way to the company and be there by 9am in the morning! We have some things to discuss. See you.

I felt that I wanted to get to know her better, and hence telling her to be there early. Today was great, but I just can't wait for it to end.