Chapter 6

SIMON DOMINIC's POV

After Gray left the recording studio once he had told us roughly about how our shoot would go later, the both of us were left alone.

I started using my phone when suddenly, I heard someone singing, "I've been so caught up in my job, didn't see what's going on, but now I know. I'm better sleeping on my own..."

That just became one of my favorite songs; 'Love Yourself' by Justin Bieber. It's amazing how her voice literally fits with every song there is.

"Why are you staring at me?" She said and that made me snap into reality. "Sorry, I was just mesmerized by your singing and I didn't even realize what I was doing." I explained to her and she laughed in response.

I suggested for us to go get an early dinner at the restaurant nearby AOMG. "Be back by 8pm latest!" Gray notified us and we made our way there.

Upon reaching our destination, the owner who recognized me gave us a separate VIP room. "Your girl looks pretty." He winked at me and left the room.

"Sorry, he's always like that." I apologized to Soo Young. "Oh no, it's fine. So is this how girls feel? I haven't been called someone's girl before, but it sure feels great!" She laughed.

I gave her the blank face as I was really dumbfounded by the fact that nobody has dated her. "Your future boyfriend is sure going to be a lucky man." I told her.

As we waited for our food after ordering them, we had a little conversation about how Soo Young's daily life was before she'd applied to join AOMG.

She mentioned it was just the typical wake up in the morning, go to work, then get off work and go back home kind of lifestyle. "I'm glad you're here with us because I'm sure you'll have lots of fun!" I said.

The food finally came as our stomachs started to growl. We ordered an army stew to share and a couple of side dishes to eat too.

Halfway through when we were having our meal, she suddenly asked me, "Ssam D 오빠, about the girl you like, do I know her?" I was a little taken aback.

"Well, uhm. I could say you know her very well." I answered and continued, "Why?" She told me, "Just curious, I guess. You know, sometimes I..."

She just stopped there and left me hanging. As much as I wanted her to tell me more, I thought it'd be better if I let her tell me when she wants to.

"It's alright, let's continue eating." I said. After we finished our dinner, I offered to pay and we made our way back to the AOMG building.

Everyone was busy moving things around and into the van that we'll be transporting in to go to our filming locations. We were told to change our clothes first, then get our makeup done.

While the makeup artists were doing their job, we both silently sat down. "You're still putting in makeup for her?" I always found it weird how girls took a much longer time to prepare.

"Ssam D 오빠, girls want to look pretty, that's why we take so long." Soo Young told me. "You're already pretty enough. Beautifully made. No need for makeup. Don't you think?" She smiled, but her makeup artist reacted differently as she cringed hard.

After what seemed like the longest wait in my whole life, she was finally ready. "Let me have a glance." I said in excitement. I was stunned by her looks. Again.

She blushed and asked, "Why are you acting like this?" I wanted to tell her why, but words just couldn't come out from my mouth how I want them.

I ended up saying, "Woah..." She laughed at me. Just then, Jay and Gray came in the room. "You look flawless! Rocking it, baby girl!" Jay said.

"How is this possible? Oh my I don't even know what to say. Who's Ariana Grande? You're my ideal type right now." Gray complimented her too.

Soo Young cupped her face in shyness and thanked them for being kind. All of us went to the van together and we were off to the filming site for the music video.

While we were inside, the director explained how the filming would go for certain parts of the video and gave us tips on how we could act more professionally.

As time passed, we arrived and got to work. It starts with both of us walking hand in hand along a street that sold food. I'd rather call it a night date.

We fed each other food and stuff like that, very similar to what normal couples would do. Suddenly, I tripped over his foot, but he caught me just in time.

Not knowing what to do, we stayed in that position. "Continue with it! Play along!" The director said as we closed in for a kiss, still hesitant.

"Cut!" He said and we were wondering if we had done anything wrong, "That was so natural! Are you two a couple or something?" We laughed awkwardly, telling him that we just met recently.

He was still skeptical, but believed us anyway. The shoot continued and everything went pretty well. We moved on from scene to scene quite quickly. Hours have gone by and we were really worn off.

The producer finally said, "Let's take a 1 hour break!" With that, I dozed off. About 45 minutes later, I was awoken by a person shaking me.

"Ohh, Soo Young? Why did you wake me up?" I asked. She thought for a while, still thinking whether or not to speak up, "I need to talk to you about something."

My mind was filled with question marks as I didn't know what she had wanted to say. She insisted on pulling me somewhere else where we could be alone by ourselves to tell me about it,

I was puzzled and asked, "What do you want to talk about?" She looked me in the eye and somehow, I had this feeling I knew what she wanted to say.

"About the kiss scene," I was right, she continued, "I have something else to ask you." I told her to go ahead and she mustered up her courage, "By any chance, do you have a crush on me?" Stunned, I stood still. Should I just tell her the truth?

After contemplating for a while, I blurted out, "I noticed you were different during the audition. I just felt there was this connection between us, you know? Something like love at first sight, but it's not the same."