Chapter 5

SOO YOUNG's POV

Doesn't he know that I've been a hardcore fan of him? I love him and how could he not notice? Can't he sense anything when I took photos with his earlier on during lunch?

Now, I just sang 'Almost Is Never Enough' and there is this one specific line that I want to tell him, that is, "If you (I) would have known that I (you) wanted you (me)."

When I came out of the recording studio, their reactions were priceless. To sound as if I didn't know whether I did well, I asked them both, "How was my singing? Did I do good?"

They didn't reply as they were looking at me with their mouths and jaws wide open. A little while later, they snapped out of their daydream and finally came back to reality.

"You were gorgeous, just oh my gosh, amazing. How did you even do that? I'm so mind-blown." They both said simultaneously as if they have had this planned beforehand.

I giggled and they continued asking me more nonsensical questions like, "Were you talented from birth?" and "Why did you choose to be a rapper? I mean, like you could be a pop star!"

Just then, Jay came in, "What were ya'll doing?" I explained that I was doing a little soundcheck and Ssam D 오빠 went, "AOMG will be gold with her around. Man, you don't even know."

"I would love to hear you sing soon. For now, I've gotten the schedule for the music video shoot. We will be starting tonight, so I hope you'll be prepared for it. See you!" He said to me.

Wow, I totally didn't expect that. It was going to happen so quickly. I couldn't wait to be on my first project with my idol!

"Can I take a nap or something?" I asked, wanting to save energy for later. "Yeah sure, just sleep on the couch. Ssam D 형, you should rest too. I'll go help and get ready." Gray 오빠 told us.

I laid down on the couch while he did the same, but on another one across the room. I pretended to be using my social media when actually, I was stealing a few looks at him.

His eyes got way smaller as he was tired. As he yawned, he looked so cute that I wanted to pinch his cheeks. I'd just remembered that I hadn't posted my photo on Instagram.

After doing that, I fell asleep without knowing. I was dreaming. I was all alone in a deserted area. The surroundings was eerie. I was spooked out.

"Hello, is there anyone around?" I shouted out, but no one seemed to reply. "Can anyone hear me?" I called out again to no avail.

Just then, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and there was no one there. That was the last straw. I started running away. I didn't know where I was heading to. I just ran.

"AHHH!" I screamed as a white figure appeared in front of me. I was awaken from my sleep only to see Ssam D 오빠 right beside the couch.

Without thinking, I hugged him as I breathed heavily. I was really scared as my dreams depict what would happen in real life sometimes.

He tried to make me feel better by stroking my hair and saying, "Soo Young, it's okay. I'm here." I was close to tearing, but I finally calmed down.

"Can't you stay beside me?" I asked him. He looked a little surprised. However, from the look on his face, he must've agreed to my request as he wanted to assure me.

As the couch was quite spacious, I told him to just lay beside me as I was afraid his back might ache if he had to sit down on the floor.

"You can sleep in peace now, don't worry." He patted my head softly and I went back to sleep very soon after.