Chapter 3

SOO YOUNG's POV

"Hello? Is anyone there?" I called out as I entered the building. It was quiet and it seemed like nobody was around.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned back. I got shocked for a moment, but realized who was there. "Simon Dominic..." I said.

For that instant, I must've returned to my state of fangirling and forgotten that he was my co-CEO. "Nice to meet you again." He greeted me and threw out his hand to shake with mine.

"Same here." I shook his hand shyly. "Come here, take a seat. Let's have a talk or something." He suggested and pointed to a sofa nearby.

The atmosphere was really awkward and all I did was stare at the ground because I could sense that he was staring at me.

"Where are the others?" I finally asked. "They'll be here at 10am. I called you in early as I wanted to talk to you." He replied.

I panicked, "Did I do anything wrong?" He laughed and told me, "Nope, you didn't." That made ma heave a sigh of relief, "Phew."

However, I felt my heart racing after seeing him smile. It was too cute for me to handle. It differs from his image as a rapper since he was all about charisma, but his smile, I fell for it.

Due to that, I smiled nicely and that made him ask me, "Why are you smiling? Is 오빠 (it means 'brother', only used by females in the Korean culture) too handsome for you?"

Is it me or did he just say "오빠"? Am I supposed to call him that? Without knowing, I said, "I find you really handsome."

The roles have reversed and now, he was smiling and I was getting all shy. "Good to know." He teased. "By the way, how should I call you?" I questioned. "Just call me 오빠, it's fine." He said.

Well, that was easy. I thought we had to be formal and stuff. Maybe he just wants us to get closer so that it wouldn't be awkward.

Suddenly, he mentioned, "Why don't you tell me about yourself?" After a little while, I told him, "Before coming here, I used to work at a cafe and I've always been constantly writing verses whenever I was free because it was like a dream of mine to be a rapper..."

After some time, I was finally done. I thought I was blabbering nonsense, but I peeked at him. I realized that he was listening attentively.

"Who's your favorite music artists? Could you name some of them?" He continued. It's like he knew I was a sucker for these kind of people.

I named some, "I'm a really big fan of Kim Jong Kook. I also like Kang Gary, Seventeen, Gray and you, I'm really crazy over you."

"What do you like about me?" He asked. "I love your deep voice when you rap and your satoori (Busan accent) as it's really mesmerizing. I would like to have a friendship like you and Gray. To be honest..." I didn't know whether to say it.

He realized I stopped and he joked, "It's okay, just continue. I won't bite." I was contemplating before I finally told him, "Sometimes, I find you cute and you have a very charismatic vibe."

I buried my face in embarrassment and I could feel his hand patting my back. I sat up again and thought of making a comeback, "I gave you my opinion, so what do you think of me?"

"You're my type." He confessed. My heart skipped a beat and it was beating really fast the next second. I can't believe he said that!

Just then, Jay Park and Gray arrived. "What's up Simon D?" They shouted. "Soo Young! Great to have you on your first day of work!" Jay said.

"Why is your face so red?" Gray asked. "Oh, that, well, I..." Stuttering, I blushed even more. "What did you do to her?" He said, nudging Simon D. He simply shook his head and denied.