Saving a guy

Emily's POV

"I cant wait to hang put with Zayn" was all i could think to myself as i approached the hallway his locker was in. I turned the corner only to reveal a bloody and bruised Zayn and the four boys doing it. Well actually three one was just watching. He didn't seem to pleased with his friends for hurting Zayn but he didnt stop them. Then i saw their faces, they were the boys from science. The leader and the blonde one as i call them were holding Zayn back, as curly was beating him up. I had to do something I grabbed my knife from my boot. I knew we weren't supposed to have knives or weapons in school but my father wanted me to always be armed, just in case i had to protect myself. He said to only use it in emergencies. This was an emergency right? yeah of course it is. I took out my knife and carefully aimed it for the center of Curly's back carefully not to hit Zayn. Within seconds of throwing the knife i heard a screamed if pain......BULLS EYE! I ran as fast as i could to them grabbing the knife from his back and quickly shoving it into another area of his back causing him to shriek in pain once more. The boys realesed Zayn and ran to help their friend. I stabbed him one more time before removing my knife and running to Zayn. Zayn was curled up on the ground in a ball, and he flinched as i placed my hand on his shoulder. "Zayn don't worry its just me." i said softly. He looked up his nose was bleeding and he had a black eye. "C'mon lets go to your house" i smiled trying to cheer him up. He nodded and we left.

***15 minutes later***

Emily's POV

Zayns house was amazing and dud i mention huge. "So...um.. what do ya think? he asked with a big grin on his face. He knew i loved it. After we did are homework we watched the notebook. I love this movie.:)