Isnt she lovely

Zayns POV 

UGH another new student. This is the second one this month. As always im gonna be stuck with them because the teachers want me to be more social. "Miss. Anderson". Thats all I heard the teacher say, my head shot up like a bullet. Was it her? was it really her? the girl my master told me to look after. the teacher told her to sit next to me. She seemed shy. I could smell the fear coming off of her.  (just wait you will understand soon) "h....hi my names Emily" she said. Yep its her the one master was talking about. I asked for her schedule, she hestitated, but she gave it to me. As I scanned her schedule a smile grew across my face. She was in all my classes. Then the bell rang.

Emily's POV

I followed Zayn our next class was science. As I walked in I  heard a guy whisper somthing to his friend "new girl alert!" the curly haired one said to the oldest of the boys. Who was obviosly the leader of them. The blond one whistled. "Hey whats she doing with that freak" said curly as I sat down next to Zayn. zayn put his head down at this comment. at that moment I dont know what I was thinking. I reached for his hand and grabbed onto it. he looked up and smiled. Then I rested my head on his shoulder. The four boys seemed to get angry, all I could do was giggle. "Hey Emma why dont you come back to my place after school and I can show you around town a little." he said he was obviously nervous to ask that. "sure." I said with a smile. "meet me at my locker at the end of the day" he said. I agreed and we went back to our class work.