Boys.......Ugh

Emily's POV

"Wakey Wakey" my mom said as she peeked her head through my door. "mom im not five" I said. "you may not be five but your still gonna be late" my mom said sharply. Wait what! Are you serious its my first day at my new school and im already late. I got dressed fast, grabbed a granola bar and ran out the door. The school was just two  blocks away from my new house so i just walked........well actually I ran. As I arrived at the school I walked into the office and got my schedule. I ran down the halls trying to find my first class. It was math. I walked in and every one looked up at me and stared. " Ah you must be Miss. Anderson the new student" said the teacher with a smile. At the sound of my name a boy in the back corner whipped his head forward, making eye contact with me. His brown eyes seemed to melt into mine and he had jet black hair. Ugh he was gorgous. Wait what am I saying I dont even know him. "you can sit in the back with Zayn. Zayn will you raise your hand so Miss. Anderson can find her seat" the teacher said with a smile. Just in my luck to boy in the back raised his hand. "hi im Zayn" he said as I sat down next to him. "h....hi im Emily" I said shyly. "Hi Emma is it ok if i call you Emma?" I nodded "letme see your schedule" he said I got confused but I gave it to him. He smiled "looks like we are in all the same classes, just follow me and I will show you around." "O....OK" I said, and with that the bell rang.