Kidnapped

Zayns POV

UGH

We watched a movie after our homework. I decided to be nice an let he pick one. When she made a decision i faked a smile. The notebook I hate this movie. Sure I was following orders trying to protect her but I still cant help but fell so much happier when she is near me. UGH ZAYN STAY FOECESSED!!!!! As it neared the end of the moving she yawned I could tell just by looking at her that she was tired. she snuggled up on my lap and fell asleep. I wouldn't help but admire her beauty in my arms. I....I think im falling in love. NO....No I ant let this get in the way of my mission. Grrr why does my life have to be so complicated. I carried her bridal style to the guest room. After I got he in the bed I went to my room and climbed in bed and fell into a deep sleep. That night all I dreamed about was Emily.

Emilys POV

I woke up in a different bed than usual. Actually its was a different room and house!! I got up then I remembered I was at Zayns house. Had I stayed here all night? hmm well I better look for Zayn. As I walked down the long hall I heard snoring from one of the rooms. I slowly opened only to reveal sleeping boy in the bed.....Well I found Zayn. I don't want to wake him, he looks like he is comfortable. I slowly made my way down the stairs and found my shoes and purse. I grabbed my phone and walked out the door. His house wasn't that far from mine so I just decided to walk home. It was about six in the morning, and still pretty dark. I was still about ten minutes away from home when I swear I could hear foot steps behind me. I stopped and so did  the foot steps. Must just be a echo. all the sudden I tripped im not sure what I tripped on, but I tripped.  the ground was cold, and hard. I stood back up and dusted myself off. then that when I saw it, or him im not sure which one. I picked up my pace as did the figure behind me. That's when I panicked I ran as fast as I could. until my body rammed into  someone. "oh thank god, th... that man is following me" I turned my head around to see him walking towards us. "don't worry I will handle this" he said. the figure approached at inhuman speed. The men began talking all the sudden I felt to cold hands on my shoulders. "why out so early princess" he said in his thick Irish accent. Then I remember hearing a voice, Zayns voice. "let her go" he spit harshly to the boys. then three boys began to go after him. that's all I remember before every thing went black.