(Picture of Hunter)

As I turned around, to the feeling that someone tapped me on the shoulder, there were three girls.

"Um... Hey.. I'm Olivia, this is Lizzy, and that's Danielle." Said Olivia smiling.

"Oh.. Hey.. I'm Elena." I said nervously.

"You must be new around here? You can stick with us if you want." Said Lizzy.

"Yeah...ok thanks." I said smirking.

We talked and talked about our classes and how the people are around here.

When the bell rang, it was time for us to go to our first class. So as I turned around I accidentally bumped into Lexi.

"Omggggg...watch where you're going...who do you think you are?" She said whining."

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to." I said nervously.

"Well next time watch where you're going and watch who you mess with." Said Lexi's little group of friends.

"Whatever...lets go!" She said with an attitude.

"Ugh..ew that's Lexi, Ashley, and Lauren." Said Danielle.

"Their the most popular girls in school and the prettiest." Said Lizzy.

"Don't get in their way or they'll ruin your whole life." Said Olivia.

"Oh... And stay away from... Hunter, that's Lexi's boyfriend." Said Lizzy.

"Oh...?" I said sadly.

I actually thought that maybe I would have a chance with Hunter but maybe I'm wrong.