(Picture of Danielle)

I heard Hunter walk in again. I could hear him trying to wipe away his tears. I wish I could just tell him that I could hear him. I wish I could just day something. But....I can't. I felt Hunter grab my hand and hold it. He was shaking.

"I...I love you. You understand how much I do. The first day I saw you I knew you would be a big part of my...life. Look can't you wake up. Please!" Said Hunter balling his eyes out again.

I love you to. I said in my head knowing that he couldn't hear me. I felt like trying to fight my body to wake up. To tell Hunter that I'm okay and that I love him. I heard the doctor walking in. He told Hunter that he need to go home, rest, give me some time and come back later. So he left. The doctor checked my heart rate and it was kind of low. He told the nurse to come back a little to check on me.

...

I heard the nurse come in like 30 minutes later. All of a sudden I didn't feel good. I felt like....like.

The nurse checked my hear beating and it stopped.

"Dr! Her heart stopped beating! Help!" Said the nurse trying to help me.

Like 5 doctors came and tried to help using the defibrillator. Meanwhile Hunter came back and he saw all of the doctors rush into my room.

"What's happening!" Said Hunter looking around worried to the nurse.

"She.. Her he-" said the nurse right before the doctor cut her off yelling from my room.

"Charging.... five hundred... clear!" Said one of the doctors.

I felt my body by forced to get up. But I didn't know if I was going to wake up.

"We're losing her!" Said another doctor.

"What do you mean? I need to see her now. What's happening!" Said Hunter trying to get pass the nurse. But she wouldn't let him. And finally she did.

I heard hunters footsteps running down the hall to my room and then I heard him stop. I know for a fact that he saw the doctors trying to save me. I heard him balling his eyes out.

"Elena! Wake up! No! You can't leave like this! I love you! Wake up!" Said Hunter yelling and trying to wake me up.

When the doctors tried to use the defibrillator on me again. But this time, I felt my body slowly rise and my eyes slowly but barely start to open. I didn't know what was happening to me...I..I was waking up.

"She's...we are getting her back. She's waking up!" Yelled one of the doctors.

All of a sudden I could see and hear and move and..talk. When I opened my eyes I saw all the doctors surrounding me and then I saw..Hunter. Wiping away his tears that were dripping down his face.

"H..h...hey." I said slowly.

"Your back!" Said Hunter with joy on his face.

Behind Hunter I saw Danielle, Olivia, and Lizzy, wiping their tears away.

"Don't cry, I'm awake now, it's going to be okay." I said to all of them.