(Picture of Elena)

"Elena, get up its your first day of senior year!"shouted my mother.

"Ughhhh." I mumbled under my breath.

As I rolled over to the left side of my bed to check my phone. I had 20 minutes to get ready. So I got up, brushed out my hair, and put on my clothes that I picked out from last night. I quickly ran downstairs, grabbed a quick snack and headed out the door.

"Have a nice day, I love you, Elena." said my mother.

"Yeah whatever." I mumbled under my breath.

Since I live not to far from the school, I walked. As soon as I got a little closer to the school, I saw this really cute boy. So I decided to try to catch up to him and try to talk to him.

"Omgggg... Hunter.. Is that you?" Shouted the girl in front on me."

She pushed me out of her way and went straight to that cute boy, Hunter. Hunter turned around and looked straight at me but then at the other girl.

"Oh... Hey!... Lexi." Said Hunter, smiling.

They talked and I followed them to the school. And next thing I noticed was that we were right in front of the school.

"Welcome to Mystic Hill High School." Said the principal on the intercome.

I looked around and I saw that cute boy again. But Lexi wasn't around so I decided to talk him.

"Hey... I'm Elena." I said nervously.

Before he said anything, we made eye contact. He was sooooo dreamy. He had blue eyes, dimples, and dirty blond hair.

"Oh.. Hey.. I'm Hunter.. You must be new here?" He said smirking.

"Yo... Hunter.. We gotta go." Said one of his guy friends.

"Well I have to go... It was nice meeting you.. Elena... Maybe I'll see you around?" He said smiling.

"Yeah..maybe...bye." I said smiling.