(Picture of Olivia)

It was lunch time and so I grabbed my lunch. When I went up to the cashier, I saw that you had to pay $3.25. And I had realized that I forgot to bring money with me.

"That'll be $3.25." Said the tired lunch lady.

"Oh... Um.. I forgot my lunc-"Before I finished my sentence, Hunter cut me off.

"I'll pay for that." He said looking and smiling at me.

So the lunch lady took his money and he walked me over to where I saw Lizzy, Olivia, and Danielle sitting.

"You know you didn't have to do that." I said smirking.

"I know but I wanted to." He said.

"Thank you." I said

"Yeah, no prob-" Before he finished his sentence Lexi came and cut him off.

"Oh, babe come and sit over here." Said Lexi smiling and pulling him away.

"Ooooo, what was that about." Said Danielle smiling.

"He just paid for my lunch
because I forgot my money." I said blushing.

"Ooooooooo, does someone like Hunter?" Said Lizzy smiling.

I was trying to not blush but I couldn't hold it.

"Yeah, I guess." I said blushing.

"But remember, Hunter is dating Lexi." Said Olivia.

"Oh... Yeah." I said frowning.

But I thought to myself that there not going to be together forever. When I finished eating it was time for our last class for the day."

....

When the bell rang for dismissal, I packed up and saw my friends walk towards me and we exchanged numbers. After we finished I started to walk home.

"Oh, hey, Elena!" Said Hunter pulling up in his new convertible BMW. With Lexi next to him.

"Can i give you a ride?" He said.

"Um.. Yeah, If your not in a hur-" Before I finished my sentence Lexi cut me off.

"Babe, I can't be late, daddy will freak." Said Lexi whining.

"Ok.. Srry.. Elena maybe next time." He said frowning.

"Yeah it's ok." I said.

"Bye!" Said Lexi smiling.