~Worth Everything~

"Look at her." Said (E/n), "What a worthless piece of trash." You were told this everyday because of your friendship with (C/n). (E/n) thought he liked you, and she had a big crush on him.

"Yeah, how could (C/n) ever be friends with you?" Chimed in (E/n)'s best friend. "Trash! Idiot! Worthless!" All of her friends chanted. You kept walking through the halls as they followed behind you calling rude names. I have to ignore them. You thought.

You felt pieces of paper getting thrown at the back of your head. "Just stop already!" You nearly screamed. For a second, they all just looked at you, then they all laughed. You kept walking to class.

"Hey! Shut up! All of you girls are wrong! She's not trash, she's gold! She's not an idiot, she's Einstein! She's worth everything to me. So stfu before I beat you up!" Said a voice you knew oh so well.

You turned around, "(C/n)." You said looking at him. (E/n) and all her friends were shocked. "U-uh, (C/n)! Hey! We were only joking!" (E/n) said batting her eyes innocently. "Aren't you looking fine today." Added (E/n).

"Get away from me and my friend. Now." Said (C/n). (E/n) scampered off along with all of her friends. You took one look at (C/n) and ran to him and hugged him tightly. At first, (C/n) was shocked, but then he picked you up and squeezed you tightly.

He then put his hand under your chin, and kissed you. A good, proper, passionate kiss. "(Y/n), you've always been the most amazing person I have ever known. Don't listen to those nasty girls." Said (C/n). You then break the hug, and nearly yell, "How could you (C/n)? I had it all under control."

"No you didn't. Plus, I'd do anything for you." He said smiling as he pulled you into another kiss. After you smiled gratefully at him, then gave him another quick hug, then walked to class.

"Wait!" Said (C/n). "Yes, (C/n)?" You said looking into his beautiful (E/c) eyes. "(Y/n), so, do you want to hang out sometime?" He asked.

"Oh." You say looking at your nails, "I'm currently w--" your cut off by his lips. "Shut up (Y/n)." He says smiling at you. "When are you available?"

"How about Friday?" You ask. "Sounds good. See you later, (Y/n)!" He says grinning a cute grin. He's so cute!!! :3 You think to yourself.