Linsake's wedding (Naruto)

"I can't believe this is happening! I never thought Itachi would get married." Konan said to Linsake.
"I know! I've been waiting for this day." Linsake responded. Her dress was black and orange with many features.

Since Linsake didn't have a father to walk her down the isle, so Pain (the one that looks like Yahiko) was going to do that

Since Linsake didn't have a father to walk her down the isle, so Pain (the one that looks like Yahiko) was going to do that. Him and Konan acted like her parents, and that made her feel like the happiest person in the world. The only people that were attending was the Akatsuki, because the couple wanted it to be a secret. They were in the Hidden Rain since Sakura destroyed the other Akatsuki base. Konan decorated the room they were in with origami  flowers and tobi got some flowers to help add some color. They were yellow, orange, and red snap dragons.
"Hey Konan, I just want to say thank you."
"For what?"
"Being there for me like a mother, and for caring about me. Pain was like a father, too. It's like I have parents again." Linsake said, hugging her. Konan hugged her back and smiled.
"That's true, and you were like the child I never had." She said. "Let's do your hair and makeup, how do you want it?" Konan asked.
"How about a waterfall braid?" She asked.
"That will work! Let's get to it." She said as Linsake sat in a chair.

"Is it bad that I'm nervous?" Itachi asked Kisame.
"Nah, it's cool. Trust me, if I had a bride with that much strength I would be too." Kisame reassured Itachi. He was adjusted the tie on his tuxedo and making sure he looked on point.
"Hey Pain, thanks for letting us have our wedding here." Itachi said to the Akatsuki leader.
"Your welcome Itachi." He said.
"What clan is she from?" Deidara asked, laying lazily on a couch in the room. Zetsu sat at the end of the couch and watched everything.
"The Sunaarashi Clan of Sunagakure." Itachi replied.
"You've got yourself a nice one, Itachi." White Zetsu said.
"Much more loyal than Kitakara.
"I know she still loves me."
"You know she doesn't."
"Yes she does!"
"Zetsu please don't argue with yourself." Deidara said.
"Yeah shut the fuck up you bitch." Hidan said.
"I hope this doesn't cost too much." Kakuzu said.
"Wait where is Tobi?" Deidara asked, sitting up.
"I'm over here!" Tobi said, messing with the camera.
"Oh thank god. If I lost him all of us would be dead." He mumbled to himself.
"You ready Itachi?" Kisame asked, putting a hand on his shoulder. Itachi took a deep breath and smiled. Everyone got up, walked out of the door, and got in place. The floor had two small steps that Itachi and Kisame stood on. Itachi stood on the top step and Kisame stood on the one under it. Daidara knew how to play piano, so he went over to it and got ready.

"Thank you Pain, for doing this." Linsake said as they locked arms.
"You're welcome. Tobi, are you ready?" Pain asked.
"Ready boss!" He said, holding the flower basket up. Since there was limited people, Tobi had to be the flower boy, not girl, Konan was the ring bearer, and Pain acted as the father. They walked out to the room to see Itachi smiling and Kisame with the smirk he always has. Deidara started to play the song everyone knows. Tobi threw the petals of the flowers around like he was frolicking in a field. Pain walked Linsake down the isle proudly as she had a bright smile on her face. She stood up on the same step as Itachi and looked at him. She was 5' 6" so whenever they laid together, she could feel and hear his heart beat.
*right before the vows are done because I don't know if they are copyrighted or something*
"Do you, Itachi Uchiha, take Linsake Sunaarashi as your wife?" Hidan asked. When you don't have a priest, there is always that one religious guy that can help you.
"I do." He said.
"Linsake Sunaarashi, do you take Itachi Uchiha as your husband?" Hidan asked her.
"I do." She said.
"In the name of Jashin, may kiss the bride!" He said, holding back swear words. Itachi grabbed her shoulder and kissed Linsake. All of the Akatsuki cheered for them.
"Ready to have our first dance? Linsake Uchiha?" Itachi asked in a loving voice.
"Yeah, and do you know The Dancing and the Dreaming?" She asked.
"Yeah, I saw some people from your home do it." He said.
"Deidara! Do you know the Dancing and the Dreaming?" Linsake asked him.
"Yeah!" He replied.
"Okay, let's do that one." She yelled to him. The other Akatsuki members got in a circle around them. Deidara started to play the melody as Linsake and Itachi got in place.

I'll sprint and travel the desert,
With ne'er a fear of dying.
And gladly live the sands of time,
If you will marry me.
No scorching sun or freezing cold,
Will stop me on my journey.
If you would promise me your heart,
And love me for eternity.

My dearest one my darling dear
Your mighty words astound me,
But I've no need for mighty deed,
When I feel your arms around me.

But I would bring your rings of gold,
I'd even sing you poetry.
And I would keep you from all harm!
If you would stay beside me.

I have no use for rings of gold,
I care not for your poetry I
Only want your hand to hold

I only want you near me.

To love and kiss and sweetly hold
For the dancing and the dreaming,
For all life's sorrows and delights,
I'll keep your love beside me.

Oh I'll run and travel the desert,
With ne'er a fear of dying,
And gladly live the sands of time
If you will marry me!!!!!

Linsake and Itachi sang. For the rest of the night, they sang and danced and had a great time. Itachi and Linsake, bound by love and a desire to protect those closest to them, became the happiest couple that night.

A/N
I own the parody version of the song! Also, credit to LotusLumino on Deviantart for the dress! Please do not copy or steal it. Thank you!

~ Jadesca1es