Bloodshed (AoT)

"Levi's going to kill Erwin, and he didn't include me. Damn I wish I could be there!" Ketsueki said, "It is smarter that he goes alone though, so I'll let it fly this time." She finished, looking forward. Isabel, Farlan, and Ketsueki were out on a mission for the Survey Corps, which they were extremely lucky to get in.
"You just love killing people, don't you?" Farlan asked sarcastically.
"I love killing tita-"
Her words were cut sharp as a Titan ran into them. Ketsueki quickly shot a flare and controlled her horse. The Titan kicked its leg back and sent her flying back into the woods. Before she could get far, Ketsueki hit a tree. Her head was dizzy, her legs were on fire with pain, and she could barely move. Ketsueki definitely cracks a few ribs, so she had trouble getting up. She was not going down without a fight. She didn't want use any gas, so Ketsueki flew threw the forest with a grappling hook. When she made it out, she noticed Levi killing the titans that found them. With a horrified look, she noticed two dead bodies. It was Isabel and Farlan. Levi got down onto the ground and stood next their friends' dead bodies. Ketsueki collapsed onto the grass and was breathing heavily. Pulling herself up next to a tree, she decided to call him out.
"L-Levi, I'm over here...." She rasped. He turned his head and ran over to Ketsueki, capturing her as she fell, "The Titan.... it.... we didn't hear it... I couldn't save our friends..." Ketsueki said, laying a head on Levi's head, a tear running down her face. He started to cry silently, but both of them knew they had to find Erwin. They also knew that Levi wasn't going to kill him, for there was no point.
"You're not that heavy, I'll carry you there." Levi said, picking her up bridal style.
"If you need to use the fuel from my gear, go ahead. As long as you get so safety I'm okay with it." Ketsueki said strongly, gritting her teeth at the pain. They proceeded to make their way to the rest of the regiment, finding her horse in the process.

The Day of Humanity's Fall
The Survey Corps slowly came back into the Shiganshina District with serious faces, grim eyes, and only looked forward. It was a very blurry day, but Ketsueki knew she was sitting on the back of Levi's sattle so they could get to he walls faster with the fallen heroes. Someone was yelling about their son, crying like usual. Ketsueki looked around and noticed a young boy's face. Her eyes widened, because he looked exactly like Isabel. He had such a happy face, bright wondrous eyes, and he was young. They met eyes for a slight moment, then Ketsueki turned her head in despair and anxiety.

Welcome to the Survey Corps
Every time the Scouts were getting new members, Ketsueki always accompanied Erwin to see the newbies. It was dark, but torches lit up the area. She stood behind Erwin while he gave his massive speech about freedom and that we were "for the glory of humanity," which many cadets were intrigued by. A decent amount of people joined this year.

You remind me of a certain someone.....
Today, Levi and Ketsueki were able to officially meet all of the cadets after the court meeting with a kid named Eren Jaeger to see if he was a Titan. Levi was always with Eren, but she never met him because she was leading the other cadets and giving them a tour.
"Okay, you may hang out near the stables, but DO NOT break anything or run away. Have a nice day." She said to them. Levi was coming out of the castle with the kid he beat half to death and a girl with black hair and a red scarf.
"Levi!" She said, running over and planting a kiss on his face. Hanji was there too.
"Hello." The girl with the black hair said, "My name is Mikasa." She said calmly.
"My name is Eren Jeager!" The boy said passionately. Ketsueki looked at him closely, noticing that he was the boy from 5 years ago. Goddamn.... he looked even more like Isabel than before. She waved her hand around his face and became teary-eyed. She was never good at controlling emotions, so before she could let a tear fall, Ketseuki hugged Eren.
"Woah! You okay?" He asked, awkwardly hugging her back. Ketsueki let go of him.
"Sorry! You.. remind me of an old friend." She said quickly, "My name is Ketsueki Ackerman, nice to meet you Eren and Mikasa!" She said happily as she shook her head and gave her heart, "So you're the one Levi is watching over, right?" She asked.
"Yeah, just incase I turn into a Titan and go insane and rampage." He said.
"Well then, I hope we can be good friends because Levi is my loving partner, and I spend lots of time with him!" She said, giving him a tight hug. His face showed embarrassment but she knew he was happy.
"Okay then, let's go meet up with your friends!"