Chapter Thirteen~Projection pt. 2

"What is it with you and attracting danger?!" Radiance shouts as she clears off the dining room table.

"I don't know it kinda just follows me! I mean really, I was kidnapped at birth. Danger is just a natural part of me now!" I shout.

I watch as Zander and Donovan carry in a human boy. The one boy I never thought I'd ever see again. Ryis Taylor.

"Holy shit." Radiance mutters.

"What's wrong now?" Zander shouts.

The boys are all cut up and bruised. Everyone seems in a panic and I have no idea why. It's as if I'm just a bystander who's watching this all happen from a far.

I look into Radiance's eyes and I can instantly tell that this human boy is in fact her mate.

"Take her away. If he wakes up while I'm working he's going to be in major pain and I don't want her to kill me." I say and Donovan drags her into the back of the house.

I start to stitch up the extremely deep cuts that cover Ryis's body. What happened to this boy?

"Carmen! Sophia is hurt!" Zander shouts as he carries her limp body in the door.

I finish stitching up Ryis and move to examine Sophia. Boy, aren't these guys lucky I took a kinda nursing course last summer.

"She's just in shock. No blood or bumps or bruises. She'll be okay just take her up to her room." I says and Zander picks er up and carries her away.

"I don't understand." I mutter to myself.

"Please tell me he's okay. How did they even get him? How did he get here? More importantly, who is he?" Radiance says coming out of her room with Donovan behind her.

"Don, maybe you should go out and check the others with a pack doctor. We need to know how try got past our warriors and guards." Zander says.

"Good idea." He says and leaves.

"They had to of followed us here. I don't even know how that human got here! It was just rogues." Zander sad confused.

I sigh. I know just how Ryis got here. His grandfather wanted him here because he's my past. He's one thing that I wish I had never done.

Especially after I got pregnant with his child...

~*~

I'm pulled out of the day dream and Sophia gives me a strong look.

"You just projected yourself into my vision." She says breathlessly.

I look at her with confusion written all over my face.

"I have visions of the future. I felt what you felt and heard what you were thinking. God, why haven't you told anyone? Does Zander know?" She asks and I can only guess as to what she's referring to.

"No, and he can't know! He thinks he'll be my first everything. I don't want him getting upset." I tell her.

"Well if what we just saw happens then you won't be able to stop him from finding out. Radiance's mate use to love you and those emotions will probably rekindle when you see each other again. We need to stop that from happening. We can't let him get hurt and we can't allow rogues to attack and kill many like we saw." She says frantically.

"Sophia..." I trail off.

"Carmen, it's okay, you don't have to say anything, I understand why you'd want to keep it a secret from everyone. I would too if anything like that were to happen to me." She says.

"No, honestly, I think it's time I tell this to someone. I think it's time I tell the whole story to someone who I trust. Who's better that my real, biological sister?" I tell her.

"Are you sure?" She asks.

"Positive."

Here goes nothing.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sorry for the later than normal update! I've been away all week, came back for my final home game and I'm headed back to the cottage today. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this! And I just want to say I'm extremely happy about a Canadian swimmer winning gold last night and... SHES ONLY SIXTEEN!

Don't forget to vote and spam with comments!

Xoxo
-Maddie