What A Fuckin' Tease!

Dahvie's POV;

I can't believe Jayy just went fucking apeshit on Katilyn... "J-Jayy you didn't need to do that." I muttered, "Sorry she made you cry and when she slapped me I just... It triggered me and I couldn't." He said seeming actually apologetic, "It's okay." I say sighing and putting my arm around his shoulder. "Hey Dahvie." Jayy started, "Yea?" I responded, "W-will you make love to me tonight?" He asked, I was a bit taken back by his bluntness and his wording... I have never heard Jayy say "make love" ever! "I guess, if you really want me too." I say, "Thank you." He said smiling.
Later on Katilyn had insisted I go to a party with her but I said I'd only go if Jayy went and he hesitantly agreed. "So what should I wear?" He asked as we went upstairs to get ready, "Well it's not like you've got to wear a suit and tie, wear whatever you want I guess." I say shrugging and going into my room, "Well I gotta get dressed now so...." I say motioning to the fact I had to close the door, "Oh yea, well I guess I should get dressed too." He said walking into his room and shutting the door. I closed my door and made my way to the closet, I searched through it and eventually found some black leather pants and decided that they'd be alright. After that I threw a thank top on the bed that said "I'd fuck me" in all caps, the shirt itself was black and the text was bright green. I then pulled on some bright green converse and started to fix my hair as usual. I put on extra deodorant and created my signature scent, once I was satisfied with that I went to my makeup. I did some pretty basic stuff, once the base coat and all that shit was done I penciled in my eyebrows and gave myself a nice, simple smokey eye, then I put black lipstick on the top and bright green on the bottom. Once that was completed I put on my black satanic-ass choker and found my leather fingerless gloves that nearly came up to my elbows. After I finished that I put in my color contacts, bright green in the left eye and black in the right. Finally after all that shit I smirked in the mirror, "Hell yea, I'd fuck me." I giggled.
When I got all my shit together I went downstairs, "Is Jayy ready yet?" I asked Katilyn, "Nah, he's still getting dressed." She said while checking her lipstick on the mirror. When she finally looked at me she smirked, "Well aren't you color coordinated today?" She said, "Thanks." I say smiling and pecking her cheek. Katilyn was wearing a tiny bright blue dress with no straps, she had on black fishnet stockings and matching blue stilettos. She has big hoop earrings and her hair was all pulled to one side. Her lips were black and she had eyeliner on fleet and her blue eyeshadow matched her outfit perfectly. She never wore colored eye contacts but her eyes are blue anyway, guess she got lucky there. Her eyelashes were obviously fake though, not that it's a bad thing, it really pulled the look together. She has on a black spiked collar, it used to be mine but she really liked it so I let her have it.
"Sorry I took so long guys!" I hear Jayy say from the stairs, I looked back to reply that it was cool but the words got caught in my throat when I saw him. He has on black booty shorts and black fishnet stockings going up into them, black monster heels and a fishnet tank top with tassels at the bottom, the tassels barely covering his belly button. He also has on a satanic choker with a loop on it for a leash to be attached to. He had his gothic makeup look going on too and damn it was sexy! He had on some spiked bracelets too and his nails had already been painted black. Both his colored eye contacts were red like a demon's eyes. "You alright Dahvie?" He asked, "O-oh, yea." I said snapping back to reality. "Alright, let's get going." Katilyn said, getting up from the couch and walking off outside, "Shit! DAHVIE CAN YOU GRAB MY PHONE FOR ME REAL QUICK!? IT'S UPSTAIRS IN YOUR ROOM ON THE BEDSIDE TABLE!" She shouted, "I GOT IT! GO START THE CAR!" I shouted back, "OKAY!" She shouted.
I ran upstairs and went into my room and grabbed Katilyn's phone but when I turned around instead of a clear view to my bedroom door I saw Jayy, "Oh hey Jayy, you scared me a little." I say, "I know you were staring Dahvie." He said smirking, taking my hands and placing my hands on his hips, "I don't mind." He whispered dirtier into my left ear, I shivered as I felt his hot breath on my neck. "Jayy, we don't have time right now." I say, "You sure?" He asked grinding up into me, "F-fuck." I muttered, "Yea, you know you wanna fuck me." He giggled, "DAHVIE! HURRY THE HELL UP!" I heard Katilyn shout, "Jayy, we gotta go. I'll make love to you later tonight, I promise." I say, "Oh alright." He muttered smiling at me. "But don't think I'm not gonna get some appetizers first." He added as we made our way downstairs, "I think that'll be good for you." I say shrugging.

       When we finally get to the party Katilyn has to lead us in because she's the one who knows these people, she knocks on the door and a little thing slides away to reveal dark blue eyes, "Ooo those are some pretty eyes." Jayy says, "Password." The deep, manly voice demanded behind the wall, "Hmm... Daddy." Jayy flirted, the eyes landed on him and he waved flirtatiously before winking at him, "Barista." Katilyn whispered, "Correct." The voice said, opening the door. The door opened to reveal a muscular man with dark hair and family tanned skin. He was only a bit taller than Jayy and was wearing the typical biker outfit. "Oooo, even better than I imagined." Jayy giggled, "These two with you?" He asked, "Yea." She giggled, "Damn, I know you like your men a bit different but... Damn." He laughed, "Oh I'm gay sweety." Jayy said, "Thought so." The biker guy laughed. "How about you." Jayy flirted, "Eh, don't waist ya time kid." He said, "Oh believe me..." Jayy said giving the guy a one over, "It's not a waist." He flirted, "Whatever kid, just get your ass in here before they pop a cap in ya, you aren't exactly in a good neighborhood." The doorman said, "Anything you say, Daddy." Jayy giggled walking past Katilyn and us both into the building, but not before he trailed his pointer finger across the doorman's chest and winked at him.
       Katilyn laughed a little and walked in behind Jayy, I walked up to the doorman, "I am so sorry." I apologized, "It's alright cutie." The doorman flirted, grabbing my ass. My eyes widened and my face turned hot, "I'm a man..." I say, "Really? Huh." He said, seemingly unfazed, "DAHVIE! STOP HITTING ON MEH MAN!" I heard Jayy shout, "Hope you like em' crazy." I giggled at him as I walked off and Jayy ran up to the doorman. I looked back and saw Jayy basically throwing himself at the guy, "Jayy is sooo gay." Katilyn laughed, "That he is..." I giggled, "That's my cousin Ronnie, Ronnie is bi so Jayy might have a chance." She said smiling. I guess Jayy beat some sense into her because she wasn't being so homophobic... Or maybe he beat fear into her, hard to tell which. I looked back to the spot Jayy was in and he was gone, so was the doorman. Shit... I looked around and found people forming a circle... Oh god, what has he started! I looked at Katilyn and she looked back at me, "Jayy?" She asked, "Yep." I say, "Should we go before it gets too bad?" She asked, "Yea." I say, grabbing her wrist and running to the circle... By the time we got there the light had went off and the strobe lights were busted out, "Fuck me, I can't see." I say as Katilyn is still being drug behind me.
I mindlessly pushed my way through the crowd until I magically ended up at the front with Katilyn and I saw Jayy, he was wrapped around the doorman, they were dancing together and the doorman actually looked like he was having fun and so did Jayy. "Aww isn't that cute, Ronnie has a crush on Jayy." Katilyn giggled, "Yea, he looks like he's having a lot of fun... I was just worried for whoever Jayy was molesting but it's willing so whatever." I say shrugging and smiling. I was happy for Jayy even though a part of me burned with a strange jealousy that I couldn't quite understand. Jayy hadn't yet seen me but when he finally did look at me his smile widened even more, "AAAYYYYEEE DAHVAAAYYYY!" He shouted grabbing my hand and trying to pull me into the dance circle with him, "You HAVE to dance with Ronnie, he's AMAZING!" Jayy giggled, "Shit, are you already drunk?" I asked, "YEP!" He giggled, dragging me and pulling me into the circle, "I'll go chill with Katilyn for a bit. HAVE FUN!" Jayy shouted, running off with my girlfriend, "Shit." I muttered as Ronnie approached me, "So, whatta ya say?" He asked, "Alright Ronnie." I say taking his hand, I'll play this little game.