Chapter 4; Make-up, wake up

VERBATIM: Chapter 4

Derek's P.O.V:

I was scrolling on Twitter when the bedroom door opened. I heard her sigh and she took her shoes off and walked towards the closet.

"I texted you," I said to her.

"I know and I said I'd be back soon," she called back.

"Soon? Two hours is soon? We aren't that far from Alana,"

She walked out in a bra and shorts. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail behind her. Well then.

"I had to do something first,"

I looked at her. I knew she was going to try and feed me this bullshit.

"Chanel, can you just tell me where you were?" I don't want to argue tonight. Although, make-up sex doesn't sound too bad.

"I picked up Nate from Jesse's house. I dropped him off, then came straight home, that's it." she said.

"Jesse? Jesse who?" I narrowed my eyes.

"Stevens,"

That's what I figured. Him, Nate and I used to be real close a few years ago. He's a fake ass friend and the fact that he was with my girl makes my blood boil.

When I didn't say anything she sat down next to me, "It's not like I was there alone with him, nothing happened. If you weren't in a shitty mood then Nate would've called you instead of me," she snapped.

"Don't turn this on me, you could've just said no. You probably wanted to go see Jesse, " I scoffed.

"I didn't even know who he was when Nate told me his name. You know what? Maybe I should've stayed longer." she stood up and started to walk away.

I got up quickly to stop her, "Chanel,"

"I could've fucked him easily," she laughed wryly and I paused.

"What did you say?" I'm sure I heard her wrong.

"You heard me," she got closer to me. "I mean, he wasn't ugly. He seemed like fun," she smirked. She's trying to make me mad.

"Stop, Chanel. You're not funny,"

"Oh, I'm not trying to be. I still remember where he lives. Who knows? Maybe you had one of your little girl-" I shut her up with my lips and pushed her up against the wall. She kissed me back then turned her head. "Derek," She held my arms tightly and I grabbed the back of her thighs, "Jump," I said in between kisses. She did and I carried her to the bed. I put her down and she scooted back so her head was on the pillows. I hovered over her and she pulled me down to kiss her again. The tension between us still lingering and each kiss was a mixture of anger and want. We were somewhat pissed at each other about three minutes ago.

Chanel smoothed her hands over my back wrapping her legs around my waist. Her hips bucked making our lower parts meet. I knew exactly what she wanted. I kept my lips on hers and pulled on her shorts. She unwrapped her legs so I could pull them down and I tossed them behind me. I don't mind fucking the anger away.

..

Chanel's P.O.V:

I was having trouble breathing at this point. His fingers trailed down my stomach and he stopped just above my panties. He kissed me harder and I brought my lips to his ear, "Please," he groaned and moved my underwear to the side. He cupped my sex and I stayed still for a moment. His thumb twirled over my center and I moaned loudly. I was already soaking and I hoped he wouldn't point it out. Derek continued to kiss me but this time softer.