Chapter 1

Hii guys!! This is my first story ive written, im writing it from the top of my head haha. I hope you enjoy!!

*******************

Taylor's POV

I've only been at this school for two weeks, and I already am one of the popular kids, well for all the wrong reasons. You see I'm the school bully, and everyone knows to stay away from me.

I hear the school bell ring, I run to the locker room, making sure I'm the first one to open the school doors. I push through everyone but I trip and fall over in the middle of the hallway. everyone stares, I hear a group of girls whispering

"Shut the fuck up" I say to them, they look at me gasp then hurry away.

I stand up and pick up my books. My friend Holly steps out of the crowd and helps me

As the hallways clears, me and holly walk towards the front enterance. we walk down the front steps and onto the footpath, my other friends Sam and Lesile catch up with us. They all start talking about how theyre going to the mall next week and meeting up with a group of boys there. I never really got the big deal over and shopping, it bores me.

We were walking and I see Keira, the 'outcast' walking home in the distance. I hate her, even though I dont know her, ive hated her from the first day of school.

She has a boy 'best friend,'when i actually think they're more than friends. dirty slut. I had the best idea to mess with her. "Hey you guys see Keira over there?" I say to my friends.

"The dorky kid who always hangs out with that boy Drake?" Sam giggles.

"Yeah her.." i reply sounding jealos. To be honest, I've had a crush on Drake since I first laid eyes on him. We went to kindergarten together but when I came to the same high school as him he didn't seem to recognize me, which makes me feel like shit.

"Wanna have some fun with her?" I say

"I-I dunno..I-" Lesile stutters.

"Oh com'on"

We run up to Keira and me and my friends surround her. I shove her to the side. She loses her balance and I punch her in the nose, I hear Lesile and Sam gasp. She falls to the ground after the blow.

"Keira you slut!" I yell at her.

I see her nose is bleeding, I smile in satifacation. She starts to scream so I threaten her to shut up. But she completely ignores my warning and screams louder.

"You little bitch!" I yell and I kick her in the eye.

...

Keira's POV

I walk home from school when the new girl Taylor and her friends run towards me. The next thing you know Taylor's fist in my face. I fall to the ground trying to process what just happend. She calls me a slut. What is she thinking? She doesn't even know me! I hear Taylor's friends laughing at me, I feel so miserable.

I always thought Taylor was a nice girl, every time i saw her she was smiling and laughing. So I didn't expect for this to happen.

I cry and cry. I can feel the tears falling from my chin onto my hands. I wipe them away to find blood on my hands, I have a nose bleed. Taylor began kicking me in the ribs. I scream and yell, hoping someone will hear me. But no.

"Stop being a wuss Keira! We wouldn't want our parents to find out about this now would we?" Taylor teases. "Stop shouting or I'll kick you In the face!"

But I don't listen, I scream like my life depends on it.

"You little bitch!" Taylor shouts. And she kicks me in the eye, I black out.

**********************

Hi everyone hope you liked the first chapter! sorry it was a bit short. ill make it longer next time :) vote and cmmt for more !! baii love ya 😘