Chapter 2

Hii everyone !! I'm really enjoying writing this story :) hope you enjoy this chapter! apologies for mistakes..

*****************

Lesiles POV

What was I thinking? Letting this happen to an innocent girl? I'm a bully...No...I'm not. I'm not the one hurting her, so that counts..right? What if she tells someone? Or takes revenge?All these thoughts run through my head while Taylor carries Keira into a bush. Keira passed out so Taylor is finding a place to dump her

I walk right behind Taylor with Holly, while Sam bailed and went home.

"Ok here?" Taylor asks

"Yeah here's perfect" Holly agrees

"What if she gets lost and then the police get involved?" I ask with a worried expression.

"The cops?" Taylor asks, trailing off.

Silence.

Taylor plunks Keira on the ground and sits on her while she starts to think of what we're going to do.

...

Taylor's POV

Shit, I didnt think this through. Shes right, what If she gets lost....and then the cops....god dammit Taylor, think! I have Keira's blood on my hands from her wounds and injurys ive implied on her. There is only one thing we can do..

"Got anything?" Holly asks me.

"Shut up and let me think!" I reply pissed off.

I get up and start digging a pit in the dirt.

"Aren't you guys going to help me?"

"W-w what are we gunn do..?" Lesile asks

"Bury her of course!" i say

"Alive?" Holly says shocked. "Taylor you're over thinking, this is crazy, Can't we just leave her on the side of the road and wait for her to wake up?"

"That is a better idea than this..."Lesile says in a small voice.

Without replying I pick Keira up and start walking the direction I came from. Man she was light...anorexic freak.

We come to an opening from the bush. I see Keira's blood all over the ground where I pounded her. I run across the road with Keira in my arms, bride style, and I drop her there. "Well...thats it, lets go before someone drives past" I say.

Keira's POV

I wake up, trying to clear my blurry vision, but only one eye manages to open. What have they done to my school bag? Oh well, its the least of my problems at the moment. Its getting dark, I pull out my cell phone from my pocket to check the time, I'm suprised they didnt take it. Shit its 6:04pm. Mom's probably worried sick and I have 15 missed calls from Drake! Oh shit! We were meant to go bowling after school. I quickly text him,

'Sorry for spacing! I had to help mom with something.. mabye another day?

-Carebear xox'

I stand up and dust myself off. God I was a mess, I had dried blood all over my hands and knees. I start to limp to my house, the pain of my ribs and head hurt so much, I could hardly breathe. I felt something wet on my cheek...a tear, the next minute my eyes were a waterfall. The pain was to awful to ignore, I kept crying and moaning in pain, as walking only made it wrose.

I didn't understand why this happened, to me! What have I done to her. Crazy bitch. I see my house, I force myself to not make a sound. I go in through the back door so my mother won't hear me. I quickly tip toe upstairs, wanting to yell from the pain. But I have to be strong for my mothers sake. I go into my bedroom and lock the door. I feel safe in my room, It's my happy place.

I walk into my bathroom and get into the bathtub and run the water. The hot water feels almost healing. Apart from the stinging on the wounds. I get out of the bath and wrap my towel around me. I walk up to the sink and take a glance in the mirror. A stranger looks back at me with dull grey eyes. I have huge bruises all around my face. This is not me.

I get out my makeup kit and start applying foundation and concelear on my brusies. I try to cover up my eye but i fail. Now im forced to tell everyone what happend. I know its better to tell someone about this but then what if people think different of me?

I hear footsteps coming up the stairs. My mother. I run into my queen sized bed and pull the covers over me and pretend to sleep. Oh the door is locked, shit I have to open it. I get up and grab a pair of sunglasses to hide my eye.

I open the door to see my worried mother, "Where have you been? I have been worried sick young lady! You have some explaining to do!" She yells.

I tell her I will tell her in the morning when i'm fully awake. That gives me at least three hours to come up with a lie to tell her.

*****************

Hai everyone :) i know there is not much to this chapter! sorreh. hope you enjoyed it ! vote for more :))