Chapter 5

Adgkl Hiiii peoplee! To be honest i dont know where im going with this story so im just writing what ever comes to my head heheh. hope you enjoy this :)

*************

Hollys POV

I was watching Taylor cut her arms and thought she crossed the line, shes never gone this far. Whats so bad about her that makes Taylor want her to suffer? I hear Keira scream in agony while Taylor pours beer over her wounds. Where did she even get beer from? I'm asking too many questions.

I'm just standing there, watching Keira get torchured. I feel some kind of sympathy towards her, she doesn't deserve this.

I finally come to a decision. I run to Taylor and tackle her then pin her to the ground yelling,

"Do you see what you're doing! Taylor! A fifteen year old girl is not capable of this! You are a fucked up human being you know that!" I spit

Without warning, Taylor gets out her pocket knife and cuts me on the cheek. I could tell it was deep from the stinging pain. I didn't see this coming. I let go of her and stood up. There was a silence for about 5 seconds while I just stand there staring at Taylor. Keira was looking at me confused. And Sam has her mouth wide open.

"You made the biggest mistake if your life" Taylor threatened

She pinned me to the grass and started pounding me in the face. Punch after punch after punch. She wouldn't stop, I was so scared of what she might do next, after ive seen what shes capable of.

To be continued...