Chapter 9

I haven't updated in a million years !!! Sorry :(

Didnt know wether you guys even liked this book or not lol

Also for those wondering what tense this is written in

its written in present tense, it started off past tense but it got frustrating so now its present tense(:

...

Keira's POV

I try calling Drake's number for the tenth time now, he turned his phone off

Great.

I pace around my room and pick at my hair. I know shits about to go down.

Drake would never hurt a girl

But he seems quite determined to.

What am i thinking? I shouldn't be jumping to conclusions...

...

Taylor's POV

'The reason I said I'm happy to be alone, is not because I thought I was happy to be alone. It is because if I fell in love and it fell apart..I might not make it. It's easier to be alone...'

I finish watching a stupid romance movie with Jennifer Addison as the starring role and flick turn the box off. The room falls dark so I open some windows...

I see some figure walking towards my house?

Wait.

Drake?

Oh my god it's Drake!

I need to do my hair before he knocks...My make up...

I'm in my pyjamas oh god!

I quickly brush my fingers through my hair and wipe my face with the nearest tissu-

I hear loud hurried knocks at the door

Geez Drake calm down. Walking to the door he thuds even louder,

"Taylor open the fuck up!"

I flinch at his words. What?

"I swear to god if you don't open the fucking do-"

I open the door just a crack before he can finish but he swings it wide open and pushes into the living room.

"What the fuck taylor what's wrong with you!" Drake's hands are flying in the air

"What are you talking about?"

I keep ground, not showing that his anger to me hurts...

"Don't...act like you don't know. Why did you do it?" He controls temper but is panting

"D-do what?" I lie. I think he knows what went down. The little shit told him.

"Just shut up. You think it's okay to hurt someone else then act like nothing happened. How would you feel if this happened to you, try putting yourself in her place. You didn't even know her before hand. You had no righ-"

I jump towards him to grab his shoulder. I move in to kiss him. As soon as my lips touch his....

His hands collide with my cheek and I fall to the carpet. I start to panic.

"Are you crazy?!" He shouts. Anger becomes obvious in his tone.

"You can't hit a girl I'm calling the cops!" I scream at him. My hands covering my red cheek.

"Go. Call them. But you did this to yourself crazy bitch!" his hands fly in the air once again.

Drake walks out of my house. Leaving me alone on the hard floor. When is my mother getting home...shes an hour late...

...

Drakes POV

I go to school grounds and look everywhere for Taylor. She can run but she can't hide. How dare she assault Keira. She could go to jail...I think...

I find one of her stupid friends Holly and ask her where she is. She hesitates to answer me but I threaten her to tell Taylor that she spread a rumor about her around school.

"S-she went home early...uh 35 Roseley Ave...not too far..."

Without saying anything back I walk to my car and drive to her address.

.

I violently knock on her door

No answer.

"Taylor open the fuck up!" I yell

What the fuck is taking her so long?

"I swear to god if you don't open the fucking do-"

I hear the door unlock and i burst the door open and march into the living room. God it's a mess.

"What the fuck Taylor what's wrong with you!" I spit

"What are you talking about?" she says, showing no emotion. Just her pale white face and her blue eyes look right at me. I do see the shock in her eyes.

"Don't...act like you don't know. Why did you do it?" I slowly say, since I have to word out every fucking thing for her to understand

"D-do what?" I can tell shes lying. I need to get the point across.

"Just shut up. You think it's okay to hurt someone else then act like nothing happened. How would you feel if this happened to you, try putting yourself in her place. You didn't even know her before hand. You had no righ-"

I am interrupted when I feel cold hands around my shoulders. Dry lips graze against mine, anger instantly rises in my bones. I push her off me and slap her on the cheek. God dammit reflexes.

"Are you crazy?!" I widen my eyes at her.

"You can't hit a girl I'm calling the cops!" She screams at me, her hands cover her face while I am certain she is crying.

"Go. Call them. But you did this to yourself crazy bitch!" I yell.

I turn around and get back in my car. My job here is done.

*************

Also I changed the cover and the name hahaha what do you think?