Chapter 3

It's almost 4 in the morning and I'm starting to write this so I apologize for the first half in advance.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Eren p.o.v.~

Tuesday and Wednesday had passed like any regular day; getting up, going to classes and learning more techniques and tricks, going home after the day was done, then going to bed to start a new one. Which leads us here, to Thursday evening.

And what am I doing? Exactly what I didn't want to be doing; my human painting project the night before it was due.

I had worked on it almost every night since I got the assignment but I never really got anywhere with it. Just a basic sketch and the general idea for my background and over all picture put down on canvas. So now I was a panicking mess and am rushing to finish at a decent time so I can sleep.

Quickly painting the couch, I slowed down to take my time on the person since he is the main focus to this entire piece of art. Surprisingly, painting him came pretty easily and I finished sooner then I had thought. Leaving it on my easel to dry overnight, I sighed and sat back, observing what I have just created and put my signature on the bottom right corner. I'm actually quite proud of it since I don't have a lot of experience with living creatures.

With that, I cleaned up the mess I had made with paint water and cleaned my brushes before putting them back in the case they belonged in. Then I headed to the kitchen to make some ramen for dinner.

Putting a pot full of water and crunchy noodles on the stove, I began to let it cook while receiving a text from Hanji.

Hanji: hey Eren~~ did you get your assignment finished?¿

I chuckled in amusement that she was asking me this, usually I had to remind her to do her work on time.

Me: yes, I just finished it. Have you even started?

I doubted she'd be done.

Waiting for a response I pulled out a wooden spoon and stirred the already softening noodles, separating them from each other since they were compacted in that classic cube shape. My phone then buzzed again.

Hanji: Actually yes. I finished last night. Aren't you surprised? You should be proud of me, I finished before youuu xD

I gasped, in my head, in disbelief. Hanji finished a project ahead of time? Wow, I guess she really is excited about it being a two part assignment.

Me: yeah, I actually am proud. You should start doing all your work like that. Anyway, I'm going to eat dinner and go to bed, so goodnight.

I sent my final text, clicking the button on the side that turned the screen off and pulled the pot off the hot surface, draining the water and pouring in the flavor pack thing.

Quickly digging into my food once I put it in a bowl, I sat on the couch and turned on the tv, flipping through the channels. Eventually coming to a stop on a random channel, I came to see that Keeping Up With the Kardashians was playing.

Gross

I decide I'll watch it anyways just to see what these people were like....and let me tell you, I'm surprised there's people that are even that stupid. They're so dumb!

Finishing my noodles while cringing at the show, I turned the tv off and put my bowl in the sink. I change into pajamas once again and lay down, becoming a little nervous over what Mr. Mike will say about my painting. I hope I get a good grade.