Chapter 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eren p.o.v.

"I guess we'll get right into it if that's alright with you." Mr. Ackerman stated to Mr. Mike, who nodded carelessly in agreement.

I could feel the anticipation everyone was sharing.

Mr. Ackerman pulled a towel out of his bag and took Mr. Mikes stool, placing it atop. At least he has the common decency to not put his dick all over someone else's chair.

"Do you care how I do this?" He asked, taking off his shirt.

Mr. Mike responded, "Not at all, you do it however you feel comfortable."

Everyone was watching and I was immediately taken back by his muscles. He was so fit. I tried not to stare too much so he wasn't uncomfortable.

What am I saying, he's a nude model that has probably been naked in front of larger groups of people before, I doubt he's uncomfortable.

As I was lost in thought, he had removed his jeans already and I could hear the girls dying in the back, trying to be quiet.

I was dying

He then sat on the stool partly and removed his boxers. I didn't catch a glimpse of anything, and I don't think anyone did because of how quick he was to move up on the chair and cross his legs. Placing his hand on his crossed leg, he cupped his chin in the palm of his hand.

He looked dramatic and I found it amazing. He was doing this so naturally.

I wonder how long he's been doing this for. I would ask but......can you see why any decent human being wouldn't?

As I continued to stare at him we made eye contact which caused me to blush and look away quickly. Damn it I'm being an idiot.

"Ok guys, you know what to do" Mr. Mike said lazily, sitting back down at his desk and focused on some random papers.

I shyly began sketching out Mr. Ackerman's general position. My eyes danced across his body as I sketched in each detail of his skin; the way his jawline was so defined, the muscle that ran over his entire body, his piercing eyes.

This surprisingly wasn't hard...or as awkward as I had thought it would be. That could change though if he moves his legs apart. I can only imagine what the girls would do if he did that. My hand moved as my mind ran, something that happened almost naturally to me now. My sketch was almost completely done except it needed some more detail to his hair. Hair always messed me up. Especially if it's not something basic.

I finished the, once absent, details and sat back, admiring the piece of art.

Mr. Ackerman was the art, my picture was just a mere copy that in no means added up to him. Continuing to look at and observe the said man, we made contact once again but I didn't look away. His eyes were beautiful and I was temporarily lost inside of them. Although I was looking at them from quite a distance I could still feel something. His eyes could look right through you.

He was the first to look away.

~time skip~

After everyone was done, and Mr. Ackerman was dressed once again, I signed my name in the bottom right hand side of my paper and turned it in to where everyone else had placed theirs.

The bell rang and I was a little disappointed. This was actually quite fun, and observing Mr. Ackerman in such a state was....relaxing. None of this was in a sexual way though, I find it truly beautiful, just because he was naked did not mean this had to be like that. The way he can just easily sit up in front of a group of students without any clothes on is so courageous and I think just that made the situation incredible.

My mind trailed away from my thoughts when I realize I'm still standing in the room....and I'm still staring at Mr. Ackerman.

Shit. He's looking at me too. He's going to think I'm a creep!

Quickly I put the rest of my stuff in my backpack and walk to the front door, leaving. All the while, I could feel those agonizing eyes watching my every movement.

I then head to Arby's where the squad was going to meet up for lunch again. We all eventually get there at different times and order, immediately eating our food once received.

"So Eren, what'd ya think about Mr. Ackerman?" Hanji asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

Mikasas mood suddenly dropped but I pay no attention towards it.

"He was...cool I guess" I lie. I couldn't tell them that I thought he was an incredibly attractive man. He was a model for our class, who knows how old he could be.

I actually never thought of that

Shit.

"Bitch please, I can tell you're lying and I'm like 99% sure everyone here can sense it as well." Hanji replied.

I look away, trying to avoid the topic. I don't want to talk about this stuff. I stared at the guy naked for almost an hour, I don't know him.

Now was a perfect time to switch the topic.

"So Mikasa, why do you seem like you're ready to cut a bitch." I ask.

She glares at me, which signals that I should totally keep going on with pissing her off.

"What's the matter, boo?" I ask in the gayest tone I could manage.

"Fuck off" she mutters.

Damn.

"Mikasa Ackerman, do not speak with such language towards me-"

Wait

Ackerman

Mikasa Ackerman

Mr. Ackerman

"Mikasa.....Mikasa Ackerman." I emphasize her last name, hoping someone else would catch on.

"Holy fuck, Mikasa. Is Mr. Ackerman your dad or some shit?" Hanji asked, wide eyed.

Mikasa groaned, annoyed.

"Well I guess the secret is fucking out now," she says angrily, "he's not my dad. He's my cousin."

I gasp and so do a couple other people around the table.

"Why didn't you tell anyone?!" Me and Hanji ask frantically at the same time.
"Because he's a douche bag. He doesn't give a shit about the family." Mikasa said without hesitation.

Oh man.

He's beautiful on the outside....maybe she's wrong and he's even better on the inside than what she thinks.

One could only hope for such a rare quality though.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Secrets are exposed. I'm actually a lil proud over this chapter but....ehhhhh¿