Chapter 6

It's so hot where I live. I'm literally dying. But on another note, I attempted drawing something that has a little bit of significance to the story. It's not really important but I decided to draw just cause I'm bored. (It's supposed to be what Eren drew). I'm just going to say that I am far from being an artist and I know it's not perfect. (I can't do hands if it were for my life and it doesn't look exactly like description but I hope you like it!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eren p.o.v.

I couldn't keep my mind off the fact that Mr. Ackerman and Mikasa were related. I never would have guessed they'd be cousins.

That's all I had thought about after lunch and for the remainder of the day yesterday.

Currently, it was passing period for my second class and of course, I am excited again. I take my seat and as usual, grab everything I assume I'll need out. We could be doing painting or sketching. Who knows what art type we'll be using today.

As everyone filed into the room, all on time, Mr. Mike started class almost immediately. He explained what type of art style and what materials we'll be using. Luckily, I had guessed good enough and already had my utensils out. We're just doing more basic sketches, nothing too elaborate yet.

Mr. Ackerman wasn't in sight yet and the same tension that was felt yesterday could be felt again right now. Maybe we were acting immature about this? Some of us are still high schoolers at heart. *cough* Jean.

As I was mentally roasting Jean, Mr. Ackerman had made his way into the room and was currently leaning against the wall, arms crossed, and looking right at me.

W-what?! Why look at me!?

Did I just stutter in my head
I've reached the lowest I'll ever be in life

Accidentally making eye contact with the said model, I immediately avert my gaze and try to pull off that I hadn't noticed he was looking right at me.

Mr. Mike spoke but I hadn't heard anything he had said, but now that I look, he was talking to Mr. Ackerman so it didn't involve me in any way.

Good.

"Well I guess we'll just get into it like yesterday?" Mr. Ackerman spoke, not amused and question-like. Maybe he didn't like this job. I wonder how much money you get paid for sitting in front of people naked.

I observed how he removed his clothing. How his muscles carried along with the movements of his arms. It was quite mesmerizing actually.

He was stripped down to nothing but his boxers. This time he didn't have the stool, but instead he obtained a small pedestal. Something that you would stand on to reach the top of your cabinets.

He removed his boxers, back facing us, and we all received a nice view of his ass. Girls all around the room had a reaction they were trying to contain inside of them.

On the outside my facial expression hadn't changed a bit but all I could say in my head was god damn.

I observed as Mr. Ackerman sat on the small stool, back facing us still, and he moved into the position we would be sketching. His back was slightly arched and one arm delicately reached up to rest his hand on his neck and shoulder area while his other hand was gently grazing his jaw. He turned his head very mildly so we could view more of it and he closed his eyes, mouth parted slightly.
And this moment is when my soul orgasmed.