EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE

Ngayon ang napaka Espesyal na araw namin ni Red.Ayos na ang lahat yung Wedding Venue,Wedding Reception and ang Honey Moon.

Tok.Tok.Tok.Tok.

"Come in."sabi ko and pumasok si Mommy.

"My Gosh Sweetie ikaw ba yan?Napaka ganda mong Bride." Hindi makapaniwalang sabi ni Mom.

"Mommy talaga.."

"Sweetie are you Ready?"

Tumango lang ako,Hindi na nga ako makapag hintay na makita yung Groom ko.

>> CHURCH

Nakarating na din ako sa simbahan kung saan naghihintay ang lahat.This is it wala ng antrasan ito.

Bumukas na yung pinto ng Simbahan,Nag lakad na ako papasok ng simbahan at sinimulan ko ng mag lakad sa altar.

Sa panangin ko si Red lang ang nakikita ko dito sa pwesto ko yung taong nasa paligid ko sa paningin ko ay Blurred. Lumapit sa akin si Dad at inalalayan ako sa pag lalakad hanggang makarating kami kay Red.

"Iho ikaw na ang bahala dito sa nag iisa kong anak."Saad ni Dad kay Red.

"Huwag po kayong mag alala hindi nyo po pag sisihan na ako ang napili nyo na mapapangasawa ng inyong anak."sabi ni Red kay Dad.

"Sige na mukhang hindi na makapaghintay itong anak ko na ikasal sayo iho."sabi ni Dad at ibinigay na yung kamay ko kay Red

"Dad..."

"Hahaha sige na, Congrats sa inyong dalawa." naka ngiting sabi ni Dad and pumunta na sya sa pwesto nya.

"Sam Ikaw ang napaka gandang Bride sa buong mundo." sabi ni Red ng may mga ngiti sa Labi.

"Ikaw naman ang pinaka poging Groom sa buong universe." sabi ko sa kanya.

And ito na nga The Wedding Ceremony begin.

" Dear family and friends, on behalf of SHEAN ANDREA MENDOZA and JARED MONTENEGRO I welcome all of you for this marriage celebration. We are here today to encourage, celebrate and support the covenant these two people SHEAN ANDREA MENDOZA and JARED MONTENEGRO, beloved to us, now make and to share in the joy that Shean Andrea and Jared are feeling as they pledge their love and commitment to each other. We rejoice and celebrate in the ways life has led them to each other and got them to the place where they now stand."------father

"The woman who stands by your side is going to be your wife. She will look to you for comfort, for support, for love, for understanding, for encouragement, and for protection. You must never take her for granted, and always stand by her for good or ill."Father

said to Red.

"Today in presence of God and family and friends, I join my life with yours. Wherever you go, I will go. Whatever you face, I will face. For good times or bad times, in happiness or sadness, come riches or poverty, I take you as my wife."Red said while looking directly in my eyes.

" (To the bride), The man who stands by your side is going to be your husband. He will look to you for comfort, for support, for love, for understanding, for encouragement, and for protection. You must never take him for granted, and always stand by him for good or ill" Father said to me.

" Today in presence of God and family and friends, I join my life with yours. Wherever you go, I will go. Whatever you face, I will face. For good times or bad times, in happiness or sadness, come riches or poverty, I take you as my husband."i said to Red.

"In the Bible, Paul wrote beautifully about the power of love in his 1st book of letters to the Corinthians, Chapter 13."--father

"If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.

If I give away all I have, and if I deliver my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.

Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful; it is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoices in the right.

Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Love never ends; as for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. For our knowledge is imperfect and our prophecy is imperfect; but when the perfect comes, the imperfect will pass away.

When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child; when I became a man, I gave up childish ways. For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall understand fully, even as I have been fully understood.

So faith, hope, love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love." ---father

And ito na nga ang inabangan namin namin ni Red the marriage vows.

"Since it is your intention to marry, join your right hands and declare your consent. Do you take Shean Andrea Mendoza to be your lawful wedded wife to have and behold from this day on, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live."--father

"I do..."Red answer.

"(To the Bride) Do you take Jared Montenegro to be your lawful wedded husband, to have and behold from this day on, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live."---father

"I do..." i answer.

"The wedding ring symbolizes unity, a circle unbroken, without beginning or end. And today MENDOZA and MONTENEGRO exchange these rings as confirmation of their vows to join their lives, to work at all times to create a life that is complete and unbroken, and to love each other without end. May the Lord bless these rings which you give to each other as the symbol of your love and fidelity.

(To the groom), take this ring and place it on finger, and state your pledge to her.

"With this ring I thee wed.

I offer you my hand, and my heart as I know they will be safe with you.

All that I am I give to you and all that I have I share with you."

Red said to me while he wearing the precious ring to my finger.

(To the bride), take this ring and place it on finger, and state your pledge to him.

"With this ring I thee wed.

I offer you my hand, and my heart as I know they will be safe with you.

All that I am I give to you and all that I have I share with you."i said while wearing the Ring to the finger of Red.

"Shean Andrea and Jared you have given and pledged your promises to each other, and have declared your everlasting love by exchanging the rings. Your vows may have been spoken in minutes, but your promises to each other will last until your last breath. As have pledged themselves to meet sorrow and happiness as one family before God and this community of friends, I now pronounce them husband and wife. You may kiss your bride."---father

And We started to kiss, A passionate and full of love of Kiss.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you Mr. and Mrs. MONTENEGRO"The Father announce to everyone.

Ang Ganda ng love story namin noh? Kung natatandaan nyo We started out as enemies but look for now we ended up as lovers and its UNEXPECTED LOVE.

--------------/T H E   E N D/------------