Restless Night

AN: Hey guys just to let you know the video is meant to be watched as there is a point to it because she dreaming about her times with Elliot

-Steffi xox

Writer's POV

Olivia lay there peacefully sleeping holding on tight a picture of her and Ellie when she was born, she never knew why she held it so close to her but she felt it was the only thing she had left. All though her brain was telling otherwise.

Liv's POV

"EL?!" i shouted realizing that it was just a dream, trying to get a grip of where i was i began to brake down wiping my hand across my forehead. i was startled by Noah i had woken him up, i hated it hen he saw me cry. "Mom?, what's wrong?"he asked concerned as he came and sat next to me. I tried wiping my tears away but it was useless. "I just don't know if i can pull my self together anymore since i had your sister i don't its been such stress" "Why were shouting out El?, was he an old boyfriend of yours/" i sighed reminiscing an old case when we were undercover as a married couple. "Well, no Elliot he was my partner for 12 years he always had my back we had our disagreements but he was my best friend then he had to leave because his conscience got the better of him since that they i have missed him and some days i forget all about it, but since this case with your cousin has come up i'm feeling it all again" Noah kissed my cheek and stroked my hair. "Mom, the only man in your life you need is this boy right here" he showed me a picture of him when he was 13. i laughed kissing his cheek "Is that right ?" i tickle him "You may be a "man", but your still my little boy" Noah giggles, as i plant him with loads of kisses. "Now go on back to bed so you can be ready for school tomorrow" i kiss him as he gets up and goes to his room. Just then as i was walking past my bedroom, Eddie was crying, i went into the room and picked him and brang him into the living room while cradling him until we both fell asleep on the sofa.
************************************
Hey guys so sorry this one was short too but don't worry they will get longer and there are more shockers to come so don't you worry and don't forget to vote and even share and to suggest anything too!! Nuff Love

-Steffi xox