2- the museum

-ashton's P.O.V-

"so, what do you think?" I asked my beloved girlfriend, grace.

"that's gorgeous ashton!" she said with a smile.

a smile that could bright the whole galaxy.

and of course, if you were wondering who or what I painted, it was a beautiful forest, a forest where grace and I traveled to.

I always paint memories. memories of me and her.

"I'm surprised that you haven't had one of your paintings in a museum." grace tells me, admiring my masterpiece.

"yeah, I know. every time I go down there to ask them to put up art of mine, they are closed." I tell her in disappointment.

"ash, you'll have one in a museum one day. I promise. I think it's impossible for it not to happen. You are a magnificent artist."

I smile at what she says. I honestly can't imagine what I would do without grace.

I probably wouldn't be here.

"and, you know, you can go to other museums. you don't just have to go to that one museum." she says.

"I know, but that's the museum that inspired me to make art."

"I understand, ashton. but what if they don't open again? what if they are closed forever?"

"it won't be closed forever. they have to be open at some point, they just have to be.l

grace doesn't say anything else.

she just walks out of the room.

okay, so I updated this again because my girlfriend really likes this story (:

thanks for reading!

{melody}