5-worry

it wasn't until midnight when grace came home. I was a little curious, because she usually comes home at 10:30.

I heard her lock the door and rush to the bedroom.

"oh my god, I'm so, so sorry I came home so late Ashton! I ran into an old friend and she wouldn't stop talking to me." grace tells me, and, of course, I believe her.

"it's alright, babygirl. you don't have to be sorry." I tell her, and she lays down next to me.

"I know, but you were probably worried."

"of course I was, darling. I'm just glad you're here." I tell her, grabbing her chin and giving her a kiss.

"hey, guess who came over."

"who?"

"calum hood."

grace had a worried look on her face.

"baby, what's wrong? when calum was over, I mentioned you and he made the exact same face as you made. now, what's going on?"

"um, nothing. we just... I thought I saw a spider on your head?" she says, almost making it sound like a question.

"grace. tell me what's wrong." I tell her, looking into her eyes.

she sighs and says, "me and calum were boyfriend and girlfriend in high school."

I looked at her.

that was it?

"baby, why are you so worried about that? that was the past. now this is the present." I tell her.

"I know, but, I thought you would be jealous." grace tells me, still having worry in her eyes.

"babe, it's okay. I'm not mad at you." I kiss her cheek.

I see her smile a little.

"now, there's a beautiful smile." I say, smiling.

"I love you, Ashton."

"I love you too, grace."

hello!

this was a very short chapter, I'm sorry.

thanks for reading!

(mel)