6-no broken hearts

grace's POV

i don't know what it is, but whenever ashton mentioned calum's name my heart dropped all the way to the bottom of my stomach.

now, for the people who want to hear the whole story behind calum and i, here is what happened:

me and calum were together all through high school, and we thought we would be together forever. he was the love of my life. i loved him, but, of course, he wanted somebody else.

it broke my heart, and every time someone mentions calum my heart breaks again. and i hate it.

it's stupid that every time i hear that boy's name i feel hurt.

i don't want to be hurt because the boy of my dreams wanted someone else's body.

but i shouldn't worry about that. i am with ashton. i love him, and he loves me.

"hey baby" i hear ashton say behind me.

i turn around to see ashton in his bed hair and shirtless. my heart melts.

how is someone this beautiful when they wake up?

"hey ashy" i say, walking up to him to wrap my arms around his muscular body.

i was half way done with my makeup, so i didn't look my best. just saying.

"how is my beautiful princess?" ashton asks, kissing my forehead. my legs almost give out from him calling me princess.

"i'm way better now" i say while putting mascara on.

"that's good." he says, while massaging my shoulders.

honestly, i couldn't think of a better person to look after me.

when i talk to ashton, i forget about all of the negativity going around.

he makes me feel like i rule the world.

who's calum again?

IM NOT DEAD LOL

I'm so so sorry for not updating any of my stories, it's just that school has started and it's been shit so I haven't had time to update anything.

that ending tho lol

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!

- mel :)