3- austin, tx

third person P.O.V

ashton felt guilty for some unknown reason. he thought that he hurt grace's feelings, but all she did was walk out of the room.

"hey ashton." grace says with a huge smile.

"hey my love." ashton said, turning around to see his beautiful girlfriend.

"do you want to go somewhere?" grace asked ashton.

"like where baby?"

"like, I don't know, Austin, Texas?" grace asked with hope in her eyes.

that is the number one place she has been wanting to go. she has always wanted to see the artwork, the music. before she dies, she wants to live in Austin.

"baby, I'm sorry. I'd really, really want to go, but I just don't have the money right now." ashton says.

grace looks down to the ground in disappointment.

"okay. I understand." she says in a quiet voice.

grace looks over ashton's shoulder. it seemed that he was painting a picture of a necklace. a necklace that ashton gave her for their one year anniversary.

"aww, ash. it's beautiful" grace says in awe.

"thanks darling." he says, focusing on his painting.

grace just smiled and went back to her bedroom.

she just lied down and closed her eyes, thinking about the future, and what to expect.

all she was hoping was to go to Austin and still be with the love of her life, Ashton Irwin.

yay new chapter!

thanks for reading!

(mel)