Chapter 6

*Alices POV*

Its been a few weeks since Connor and I have left the orphanage and its been okay. The boys got Connor and I new iPhone 5's set us up some twitter, instagram, and Youtube accounts. Connor and Louis had just went out to buy a camera for Connor, something about a Canon T3i?  (((MY DREAM CAMERA BTW ;) )))

I don't remember but I am now going with Niall and his friend Josh to buy me a guitar. I am excited for sure.

Were driving to the music store and I decide to go on twitter, its actually really fun. I have 1 million followers, its crazy I don't get why I have so many maybe bc im fab but who knows.

I tweet out #AskAlice and reply to my fans,  i feel really conceited saying I have fans when I'm only One Directions publicity stunt. 

I get tons of people asking to follow them and notice them and more thirsty bitches and stuff when one tweet stands out:

@ilyfabnot: "#AskAlice how are you even related to one direction? you look way uglier than them and don't look relatively alike what so ever just read the #AliceHoran tag they all agree" 

It had endless RTs on it and replies all saying the same thing. My heart felt like it just got stabbed ovver and over again as I continued reading hate.

I decide to click on the blue tag not knowing what I'm about to read when I see tons of hate tweets.

Slut

Whore

Atention Seeker

Fat

Worthless

and many more horrible things were being said about me as I kept scrolling.

Death threats

Insults

Hate

Pettitions to get me out of the fandom

Tears welled in my eyes when we arrived at the music store as Josh and Niall turned around

"Come on- Alice are you okay?" They said in sync.

I didn't say anything.

"Stop being a cry baby and get out of the car" Niall said and instantly regretted.

I got out of the car not wasting a second and ran.

I ran from Niall and Josh and the world and ran until my legs couldn't take me anymore. 

I didn't see Niall or Josh for blocks, nor did I hear them as I burst into tears. As if on cue it started to rain.

Great. I didn't even know where i was. I sat on the sidewalk up against a tree as the rain poured down on me drenching my clothes and hair and makeup.

God knows how I look right now. I watched as cars drove by puddles splashing me. I groaned in annoyance.

I was cold, wet, and crying in the middle of no where, and not to mention I look like shit.

"Alice?" a voice called behind me.

I turned around.

I gasped and my hands flew to my face.

No way.

"Sam?" I breathed.

Sam Pottorff.

He was my friend one year until he moved away and never contacted me again. He was my only friend I had before the abuse started ((when she was 8))